Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ultimate Party Stuff Pack!

I really miss the hot tub from Sims 2 PC and Console. This made me think about what else I would like in the game. We really need an Ultimate Party Stuff Pack. I would love to see the return of the hot tub, trampoline and karsoke machine. Some other great things would be a piano with a tip jar, possibly a DJ service you could call and request over the phone, a bouncy house for the kids and, yes, a Clown Service-kids could be thrilled or terrified based on their traits. What else would everyone like to see in this Stuff Pack if EA picks up on this idea?

Comments

• GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited March 2010
    It's sure that Ambitions will have trampoline in it.But I'd love to see the hot tub,too.
  • Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the reminder about the trampoline GeorgefPlay! I'm happy one more of my favorites is already on the way. :mrgreen:
  • kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited March 2010
    -Spin the bottle for the teenagers. OOOOO that would be cool.
    - A disco ball
    - A dance floor
    - Pin the tail on the llama
    -???
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited March 2010
    Spin the bottle should also be for young adults thru elders. I remember they had that in the sims 2 ps2 version. I'd also like to see hottubs,kissing booths,costumes sims could wear great for Halloween,slumber parties were sims come dressed in their undies and pool parties.