Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grim Reaper Saves Skip Broke from Death!?!

I have recreated all of the playable characters from Pleasantville and I have been playing the pre-mades and adding in missing sims/sim families along the way. I created and moved in the Broke family and promplty "tried" to drown Skip as soon as Brandi was pregnant with her 3rd child. I put Skip in the lovely 3X3 pool and fenced him in. He swam all night and gave up the ghost at dawn. Death shows up, I see the watery ghost of Skip and I'm planning my next move. All of a sudden Skip is no longer a ghost, his tomb stone disappears and Death makes some comment about how Skip amuses him and how it would be a shame to deprive others of this. He then disappears and I'm stuck with a very alive Skip!

Back to the drawing board! :cry:

Comments

• iammypersonaiammypersona Posts: 1,968 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Strange. :)

• MarioSim05MarioSim05 Posts: 1,567 New Member
    edited March 2010
    He must have the Unlucky Trait! I think that means the only way he will die is from Old Age... :/
  • BeccaLaaBeccaLaa Posts: 296 New Member
    edited March 2010
    There's a trait i think it's- Unlucky & the grim saves sims with this trait from death because their misfortune "amuses" him..... :mrgreen:
  • SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited March 2010
    hehehehe ^_^ I think it's great though that you've reacreated everyone :D
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited March 2010
    lol!

Well, you know what I always say: "If at first you don't succeed, kill, kill again!" :twisted:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    edited March 2010
    CRUD!!! He is unlucky! I thought it would make him EASY to kill off. My sister is right, I suck at killing off sims! I guess Skip will survive in my Pleasantview--just like Bella and Mortimer Goth have 2 children, Cassandra and Alexandra (all Bella ate was raw apples and I still got a girl). Whatcha gonna do?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • LisaV913zLisaV913z Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited March 2010
    BeccaLaa wrote:
    There's a trait i think it's- Unlucky & the grim saves sims with this trait from death because their misfortune "amuses" him..... :mrgreen:

your right:) and I think so funny too..
  • jmelo777jmelo777 Posts: 433 Member
    edited March 2010
    LOL! That's funny. I was thinking the same thing, that Skip must have the unlucky trait. Great idea about recreating all the Sims 2 characters. It would be interesting to see how story progression plays out for all of them. Keep us posted, I'd like to follow that.
  • musicmom11musicmom11 Posts: 1,698 New Member
    edited March 2010
    let me know if and when you recreate Goopy and/or Brandon I miss the plaid :D
  • savethetigers7121savethetigers7121 Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited March 2010
    MarioSim05 wrote:
    He must have the Unlucky Trait! I think that means the only way he will die is from Old Age... :/

i think the Loser trait yields the same effect.
  • Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    edited March 2010
    I tried one more time to drown Skip and stick to the original EA story line withoug any luck. He was spared once again by Grimmy. Brandi had twin girls (Peggy Sue and Sara Mae). The six of them are living in a two bedroom "trailer" I built. I have uploaded it to the exchange. I kept the design the same as the original. Hope you like it.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2177582