Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

She Might Be The One... ASSIGNMENT FOUR!

Comments

• Options
    dolphinz2121dolphinz2121 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited March 2010
    Rachel,

I hope that you can find a competition to enter! When I first began, I took terrible in-game pictures and had no CC whatsoever. Now...well, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I am a pretty good editor... :oops:

With GIMP, you can easily edit in backgrounds and use cool effects on your sim. But the one best thing to help your photos is sheer expeirience. The formula is simple - more contests = more skill.

Hope to see you lurking more later!
  • Options
    snowkitsune06snowkitsune06 Posts: 824 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Here is my first one Ill get the bonus tomorrow or saturday depending on if the forum will show

Screenshot-1264.jpg

Ariel and Erik eating lunch out by the sea.
  • Options
    EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited March 2010
    Seen this, guess ill have to start taking Lilys tail off for these xD

I think ill try to do Ariel.

OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.

I have a likeness to read siggies. I was reading the lyrics to your's and my heart stopped. I realised them right away and had to comment. I LOVE that song. And have to admit, I am pretty obsessed with My Chemical Romance :mrgreen:
    deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm almost done!
    The pics will be posted tomorrow(if I will be able to see the thread,otherwise I'll post them to your site dolphinz)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I totally just realized deadline is tomorrow!
  • Options
    PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited March 2010
    My entry will be up tomorrow just putting some finishing touches in :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Here is my entry

Assignment 4
    10fnh4k.jpg
    The evil queen(I always forget her name lol)gives one more try to kill Snow White by putting a poisonous apple to her basket, instead of giving to her...Will she do it?...

Bonus Assignment
    o887qe.jpg
    Sylvie was asked to be the model of the next Sunset Valley's magazine.The photoshoot was based on a gothick,rock style that Sylvie doesn't seem to enjoy it very much...
  • Options
    snowkitsune06snowkitsune06 Posts: 824 New Member
    edited March 2010
    EmmaSmile wrote:

OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.

I have a likeness to read siggies. I was reading the lyrics to your's and my heart stopped. I realised them right away and had to comment. I LOVE that song. And have to admit, I am pretty obsessed with My Chemical Romance :mrgreen:

Woo MCR=love<3 xD I am obsessed with them to they r just so epic!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Mine is going to be a little late. Can i get an extension of a few days please
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Mine is going to be a little late. Can i get an extension of a few days please
    Sorry for late reply, I was at a sleepover. Anyway, I'll extend up to 5 days. How longg will you need?

George, nice pics!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I should have it in Tuesday at the latest
    Just some family Easter plans I didn't realize I was being included in getting in the way lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'll have my entry up today...which is tuesday :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    tianaaroha.jpg
    Aroha Mahuta as Princess Tiana from Disney's Princess and the Frog

[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w138/flyingpigletz/emomakeover.jpg"height=500 width=650"[/IMG]
    Aroha's Emo inspired makeover
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Nice job! I wonder where everyone is... clear your cookies, peoplez!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I've cleared my cookies about 1 million times and finally I can see the thread!

Pistolkitten-The dress of your model is amazing!
  • Options
    Rachael1Rachael1 Posts: 211 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Rachel,

I hope that you can find a competition to enter! When I first began, I took terrible in-game pictures and had no CC whatsoever. Now...well, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I am a pretty good editor... :oops:

With GIMP, you can easily edit in backgrounds and use cool effects on your sim. But the one best thing to help your photos is sheer expeirience. The formula is simple - more contests = more skill.

Haha I will be as I am now. Granted that I can continue to be able to get on. It's annoying when it dissapears. Haha! Thanks for the advice but may I ask... What exsactly IS gimp?

P.S. It's RachAel. No worries though. It's just weird. People I've known for years still spell it worng.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Rachael1 wrote:
    Rachel,

Haha I will be as I am now. Granted that I can continue to be able to get on. It's annoying when it dissapears. Haha! Thanks for the advice but may I ask... What exsactly IS gimp?

P.S. It's RachAel. No worries though. It's just weird. People I've known for years still spell it worng.
    Hehe, sorry for the miss-spelling.

GIMP is a special kind of editing software much like Photoshop. Unlike it, though, it's free. Google "GIMP" and you'll see the latest edition is...I believe 2.6.

You can check out HARRYwasHERE's tutorial on the forums. There are many other ways to edit, such as "cutting" out a sim by using the lasso tool on it, erasing around the sim and copying onto the background, or layering the sim as described in the tutorial, but erasing it. I use a combo of the last and the second-last methods.

All in all, it's bascially just what you're comfortable with. Keep trying, and you'll soon be great.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I can see the forums now xD
    But I didn't clear meh cookies.
    How do you even do that? xD

Anyways, I'm going to get to work now on this assignment, so. Yeah. I know what I'm doing for the bonus, I think. I'm going to go see what I'm doing for the princess.

:mrgreen:
    deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    EmmaSmile wrote:

OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.
    OH MY GOD.

Woo MCR=love<3 xD I am obsessed with them to they r just so epic!

:XD: I need to admit, I'm a little, OK not a little, I have three giant posters (one of just Gerard) on meh walls. If I see them on T.V (kerrang, skuzz, MTV rocks!) I scream and demand to watch it, If I see even the name "MCR" mentioned on something I must read it. I just love them. <3
    I'm also pretty darn obsessed with 30 seconds to mars.
    Though, My Chemical Romance, I spend all my time finding out things about them, reading and watching all their interviews and even me and my friend write a story about them xD

I attempted to make Gee on the sims 3. When I like, first got it. It failed.
    Big time.

Hehe.

deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    EmmaSmile wrote:
    I can see the forums now xD
    But I didn't clear meh cookies.
    How do you even do that? xD
    There are many slightly different methods for clearing cookies in different browsers - just google "how to clear cookies *insert name of browser used*" Oh, and NEVER clear cookies on the main forum page, then refresh. That doesn't work. Clear them in General Discussion, then go to the Main Index.

Hope I helped! :P
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Pistolkitten-The dress of your model is amazing!

Thanks! I was about to use an in game dress....and thought ''HEY why do that when I can just copy the real thing'' hehe
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited April 2010
    Great Job Everyone!!
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    LuckyBunnyLuckyBunny Posts: 873
    edited April 2010
    hey i would love to join but i totally understand if you say that I cant join

if i cant plz let me know when Cycle 4 comes out at...

... http://lb13-sims.livejournal.com/

plz!
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited April 2010
    Stop posting on every thread of this, it's spamming.

You aren't able to join, they are too far in. Dolphinz already said that.
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    LuckyBunnyLuckyBunny Posts: 873
    edited April 2010
    oh i didnt see that ...... :(