Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

She Might Be The One... ASSIGNMENT FOUR!

mjdhnl-2.gif?t=1266238578
Welcome to She Might Be The One...again...lol. As Mike never got scores in, you can only get to 100 points, blah blah blah, etc. etc., now the winners.

Scroll down...

further...

I love keeping peoplez in suspense.

Georgefplay and Sylvie Rose
Sylvie3.png?t=1269124630
Editing - 10/10
Creativity - 14/15
Mocel Appearance - 14/15
Bonus - 8.5/10

Your editing was simply perfect! I loved the shell border and how you made her look like she was on the beach so flawlessly. Your creativity was pretty high but something was missing. Probably the fact that so many people used the beach...but it's okay. Sylvie looked near-perfect in the suit...i just wish we could have got a better shot at her face. Your bonus was nice, but not your best work. You could see some of the background between her legs. It was highly creative though, I'll give you that.

Editing - 10/10
Creativity - 15/15
Model Appearance - 15/15
Bonus - 7/10
I really loved your swimwear photo, and it showed great style and creativity! Everything was really good in the photo and I love how all the colors go well together as well. Your bonus was good but I didn’t feel the bat wings really fit into the photo.

Total - 93.5

TIE FOR 2ND!

EmmaSmile and Echo Raynes
Echo3.jpg?t=1269124505
Editing - 8/10
Creativity - 12/15
Model Appearance - 14/15
Bonus - 9/10

Your photo had little editing, but what was there looked pretty good. Like may pictures, there wasn't much creativity. Echo looked fabulous in the cheetah print - I'm just not used to seeing her in blond hair, and she seemed like she wore heavy makeup, so I counted off for that. I personally really liked your bonus - the creativity was great, and your models looked really good! The only problem was the dresses...when they sat cross-legged, you could "see up them"...well, not really, as they're sims, but you know what I mean ;-)

Editing - 9/10
Creativity - 12/15
Model Appearance - 14/15
Bonus - 7/10
Ohh I love the swimsuit it is very seductive and beautiful. I also like how your model’s body looks so bikini ready. Great job on this and it was creative to show a variety of poses. Bonus was also unique when I read the background story to go with it.

Total - 85

Pistolkitten and Ahora Matuha
Ahora3.png?t=1269124578
Editing - 9.5/10
Creativity - 13.5/15
Model Appearance - 15/15
Bonus - 9/10

Your editing this week was great. The use of combining poses (I think) and adding the ball really made this great! You had just a little more creativity because you used the ball. Your model looked fantastic! Her swimsuit really brought out her skin tone, and her pose was great! Your bonus really made me pleased as well. I loved the idea of seeing the family on screen. I just think that you could have edited their skins a little darker...because Ahora's skin is very dark while theirs was more of a "caramel" color...but anyway, great job!

Editing - 8/10
Creativity - 13/15
Model Appearance - 1215
Bonus - 5/10
This was a great take on swimwear modeling and I love how you added the beach ball in. Your model’s swimwear looks great, but her expression is not so good. When taking your pictures try and find one’s that show your model at her best and near perfection. With the editing I saw a few places where your model’s arms were erased out, but other than that it was a good job overall. The bonus was creative but it would have been nice to have seen your model’s face, play around with camera angels next time. Good job.

Total - 85

Gymanst2744 and Camden Caldwell
Camden3.png?t=1269124702
Editing - 8/10
Creativity - 13/15
Model Appearance - 11/15
Bonus - 7.5/10

Your editing looked pretty good, but it seemed as if Camden was a little too dark for the background. I liked how you made it look like a photo, and the words at the bottom were cool! it wasn't that creative seeing as Pistolkitten did a beach ball, but seeing as you didn't know I didn't count off as much. She looked pretty good in the suit (I would have gone with a different color as it seemed to blend into her skin) but I had a problem with her pose. After squinting to see her face, I noticed it looked almost angry. Careful with that! Your bonus wasn't very creative, but it was cute and looked great in a collage.

Editing - 7/10
Creativity - 13/15
Model Appearance - 12/15
Bonus - 7/10
This was a good take on swimwear and summer activities. I like how your model’s pose s in action, but her expression was kind of off. I feel if she truly were playing volleyball she would have been looking forward or at the ball, which she is not in this photo. Good job though, and next time try to brighten up your model when you are taking photos so she will blend with her background well. Cute idea for the bonus, but it was not super creative.

Total - 78.5

Snowkitsune06 and Lily Suo
Lily3.png?t=1269124445
Editing - 9/10
Creativity - 11.5/15
Model Appearance - 13/15
Bonus - 7/10

Your editing this week was amazing! Lily looked perfectly meshed into the beach scene. Your creativity wasn't very strong - but then again, in this round there wasn't many places your model could be. She looked very pretty and her pose was great, but I didn't really like the tail, and her hair cut through her head. Your bonus was really plain - it wasn't that creative, and some shots were in CAS! You'd have less points if it weren't for the stunning background. You didn't have to include her extended family, you know.

Editing - 7/10
Creativity - 1215
Model Appearance - 10/15
Bonus - 7/10
I like the expression your model is showing as the ocean waves are coming in on her and her bikini matches her skin and hair great. It would have been much better if we could have seen your model closer up, because you lost a lot in appearance detail by having her so far away. Also what is behind her legs? It kind of looks like a tail, but I am not sure, and I am not sure if it is even supposed to be there. The bonus was a very creative take on the assignment and I don’t think I have ever seen anyone portray it as so, but remember this is a modeling comp and that photo wasn’t very modelesqe.

Total - 76.5

claymeganpruitt and Heather Mason
Heather3.jpg?t=1269124486
Editing - 5/10
Creativity - 11/15
Model Appearance - 15/15
Bonus - 0/10

Assuming there was no editing, I had to give a 5, as mandatory. the creativity wasn't really there, unlike many of your photos. Heather looked stunning in the red bikini and her pose was great. I have a question though...is that Tina Bay? Her facial structure seems similar to hers, as does her hair and skin... Anyway, you never did a bonus so you received no points.

Editing - 5/10
Creativity - 8/15
Model Appearance - 13/15
Bonus - 0/10
Your model looks good in her matching makeup and bikini, and red is a great color for her! The pose was interesting but the overall expression and scene was rather dull. Try and give us something more creative next time. No points for not completing the bonus.

Winner - Georgefplay
Eliminated- littlemama as she did not post.

Assignment 4

Disney Princesses
*original idea by Acid_Minx and Charmed Modeling*

Let's see your sim portraying anyone of the original Disney Princesses (or, in the case of Alice or Megara, honorary princesses)

Example-
2h3pgth.jpg

Bonus
Makeovers

Let's see an entire NEW side to your model - a completely new person! You may not change your MODEL, just change her makeup, hair, and clothes! Let's see how she likes her new persona!

Example -
dpem46.jpg
When Elisabeth was going to model for a magazine, she was pumped! That is, until she found out WHAT magazine she'd be modeling for...

Deadline - (currently unknown)

Status of Participants

claymeganpruitt :mrgreen: :P
georgefplay :mrgreen: :P
snowkitsune06 :mrgreen:
gymnast2744
EmmaSmile :shock:
Pistolkitten :shock:

:shock:=seen!
:mrgreen:=done assignmnet!
:P=done bonus!
:oops:=dropped out (oh sweet mercy mama please noooo!)

Comments

• Options
    claymeganpruittclaymeganpruitt Posts: 1,788 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Heathers not Tina :o
    You see i fail at making sims so they end up all looking the same...>.>

Edit:Okay i already finished meh photos =3

Heres the princess one shes posing as Aurora =]
    Aurora-1.jpg
    (I failed at making Heather look like Aurora :( )
    A bit bigger version: http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr112/Darkgirlangel_2008/Aurora.jpg

Bonus

win-1.png
    Heather woke up in a weird room....no..it was her bedroom.She heard someone giggle and knew it was her friend..She did this!She put the sleeping pills in Heathers drink and then gave Heather a make over without her permisson!She also made over her room too!Heather was mad.....why did her friend do this?

Hope you like them ^-^

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    dolphinz2121dolphinz2121 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited March 2010
    Great job!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Orly? XD
  • Options
    PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited March 2010
    YAY!
    Seen and working on it :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Orly? XD
    YA RLY!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Orly? XD
    YA RLY!
    So...hows the weather?
    Today i played sims 3.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Its quite amusing how my models name is misspelled in a different way every new assignment :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Orly? XD
    YA RLY!
    So...hows the weather?
    Today i played sims 3.
    Wow, same here. We're like twins. :P

I read the most random thing a few days ago!

Person A= crazy
    Person B= normal

A: You!
    B: Yes?
    A: STOP YOUR LIES!
    B: Uhh... lies?
    A: THE LIES ABOUT THE APRICOT!
    B: Uhh... apricot?
    A: THE APRICOT ON THE BOOKSHELF!
    B: Why would fruit be on a bookshelf?
    A: 'CAUSE THE BOOKSHELF'S IN SPACE!
    B: How'd it get there?
    A: A MONKEY THREW IT AT A ROCK!
    B: Can a monkey even throw a bookshelf?
    A: IF THAT MONKEY'S SPONGEBOB!
    B: SpongeBob is a sea sponge.
    A: WELL, HE'S ALSO A DOG!
    B: Did you not say previously he was a monkey?
    A: I SAID THE MONKEY WAS THROWIN' ROCKS!
    B: You said a monlkey threw a bookshelf at a rock.
    A: THE BOOKSHELF THREW ITSELF!
    B: But it's inanimate.
    A: NO, IT WAS ANIMATED!
    B: I said inanimate, not in-animated.
    A: PIE IS IN-ANIMATED!
    B: What?
    A: WHAT IS AN IN-ANIMATED WORD!
    B: Can an abstract noun be in-animated?
    A: AN ABSTRACT NOUN CAN WATCH A MONKEY THROW BOOKSHELF AT A ROCK!
    B: I am now confused.
    A: SO IS THE APRICOT!
    B: The apricot?
    A: YOU'RE LYING ABOUT THE APRICOT AGAIN!
    B: Oh, brother...

lol.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Its quite amusing how my models name is misspelled in a different way every new assignment :D
    I'm sorry, I keep forgetting if it's R before H or H before R!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Facepalms ftw =3
    3820986898_a314fc3646.jpg

So....what did you do in sims 3 today?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Facepalms ftw =3
    So....what did you do in sims 3 today?
    I...watched my game crash. And I took a photo for this comp. The bonus one.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ok =|

...Psst..yea you...go post something in my comp thread so i dont look like a noob bumping it again.....i like seeing it on the front page....http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/179245.page.....XD
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I bumped for you.

Why didn't you do it? It would only be 3 bumps in 5 days. I used to fill up entire pages of fail threads with bumps over a week.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Im lazy....>.>

• Options
    edited March 2010
    This is a "I'm so bored I have nothing to do except cheer that THEREALDEAL09 IS FINALLY BACK!" bump.
  • Options
    GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited March 2010
    Seen it!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Can I say who princess I'm gonna do so we can avoid having the same theme as we had in the mythical creatures one?(because we almost all did a mermaid there)
    If I can I'm going to to SnowWhite lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I think its obvious what princess I'm doing since shes the only dark skinned one.
    Unless you count pocahontas I guess..
  • Options
    EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited March 2010
    Saws :3
    And joint second, yais ;D

And I must say I am diggin' this assignment and especially the bonus.

OK. So Echo is usually really punky so I can either go mega gothic or mega girly.
    Hmm.

Hehe.

Can't wait to get this one done, really.

:mrgreen:

deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    George- Sure, go ahead and post who you'll do.
    Pistol - Pocahontas is considered an official Disney Princess, so you can do her too.
    Emma - Glad you're liking it. I'd love to see Echo as a girly girl, but that's just me *meap!* Should not have spoken.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Pistol - Pocahontas is considered an official Disney Princess, so you can do her too.

Yeah at first I was going to do Pocahontas...but Princess Tiana is actually closer to Aroha's skin color...so Princess and the frog it is! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    George- Sure, go ahead and post who you'll do.

I've posted it already in my last post with little letters...lol

I've finished my photos and now I'm making some changes to the editing...
    I'll have them ready by tomorrow.
  • Options
    snowkitsune06snowkitsune06 Posts: 824 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Seen this, guess ill have to start taking Lilys tail off for these xD

I think ill try to do Ariel.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Am bored, and bump.
  • Options
    Rachael1Rachael1 Posts: 211 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Oh my goodness I've just found this modeling assignment game thing and I love it! I wish I knew about it before, I would have entered when I had the chance... Maybe that is, because I would probably fail as I have no idea how to edit a pic nor do I use CC... Oh well... I'll enjoy seeing the winners...

P.S GeorgefPlay My computer had the ability to magnify the screen so that font is bigger so I know what you're doing now haha!!! And may I say, I like it. Few would do it I feel.