Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge!!! Berrylicious Twins: Baby 16 & 17!!

Comments

• HarmonysimsHarmonysims Posts: 1,700 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Updates on Cadence's babies! Cadence had many new grandkids!!

Casey and Daemon were at loggerheads with one another.
    Watch a hilarious video of them.

Cadence had a new set of twin boys!

Another 40 more babies to go!!

Read them all at

http://sims100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/double-joy-or-trouble-baby-59-60.html
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited April 2010
    Congratulations on how far you've come. I could never stick with it that long.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
    edited April 2010
    Congratulations on how far you've come. I could never stick with it that long.

Thank you!!
  • TheFluorescentHawkTheFluorescentHawk Posts: 487 New Member
    edited April 2010
    is the house your using uploaded. I'd love to use it to try out my own baby challenge?

can you use one of my male sims as a dad? (: (maybe Thomas Martins)

Also thank you for giving links to wear you found that crib i have downloaded that aswell as the nursery room.
  • StripedCatStripedCat Posts: 73
    edited April 2010
    Gosh, I don't know how you do it. I tried this challenge out once, and got to (roughly) baby number five, before getting bored and settling my sim down. I'm still looking for a long-term challenge today that will keep me interested (I've tried out all kinds of legacies, which didn't seem to work out).
    edited April 2010
    is the house your using uploaded. I'd love to use it to try out my own baby challenge?

can you use one of my male sims as a dad? (: (maybe Thomas Martins)

Also thank you for giving links to wear you found that crib i have downloaded that aswell as the nursery room.

Hi! Do look at this post to see the house, I have modified slightly from the original one though.

http://sims100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/welcome-to-sierras-you-are-invited-to.html

OK sure! I'll pick one from your uploads!

Happy simming!
    edited April 2010
    StripedCat wrote:
    Gosh, I don't know how you do it. I tried this challenge out once, and got to (roughly) baby number five, before getting bored and settling my sim down. I'm still looking for a long-term challenge today that will keep me interested (I've tried out all kinds of legacies, which didn't seem to work out).

I'm pretty hooked on this challenge! And of course it really helps that you guys are really supportive of my challenge!
  • BlasphemieBlasphemie Posts: 246 New Member
    edited April 2010
    oh wow I LOVE your challenge! It sounds insane but fun too :)
    You have inspired me :) I am gonna go start this challenge right now!

I love your house btw any chance you would ever upload it?

goodluck getting to 100! How old is your sim now that she is over half way through?

edited April 2010
    Blasphemie wrote:
    oh wow I LOVE your challenge! It sounds insane but fun too :)
    You have inspired me :) I am gonna go start this challenge right now!

I love your house btw any chance you would ever upload it?

goodluck getting to 100! How old is your sim now that she is over half way through?

Thanks! Your comment made my day!

I'll try to upload the house!

Crazy as it might sound, she is still in the young adult stage, coz she is on epic lifespan!

Good luck in starting your own challenge! Have Fun!!!
  • IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited April 2010
    It's called Palm Bay (from Sparkle)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=641744#

I went looking for it myself earlier-it is quite amazing.
    edited April 2010
    Izziebelle wrote:
    It's called Palm Bay (from Sparkle)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=641744#

I went looking for it myself earlier-it is quite amazing.

Hi Izziebelle! Haven seen you for quite a bit in the forums!

Yup, this was the house I used, though I modified it for the kids' room on the second floor!
  • madiboo20madiboo20 Posts: 72 New Member
    edited April 2010
    O my goodness this is such a great challenge to read! It is amazing how you can take care of all of those kids, and how close is the mom until she is a full adult?!?
    edited April 2010
    madiboo20 wrote:
    O my goodness this is such a great challenge to read! It is amazing how you can take care of all of those kids, and how close is the mom until she is a full adult?!?

Hi Madiboo! Thanks for your kind comment. Cadence is close to being a full adult! I did not check the number of days but pretty soon!
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited April 2010
    so are you still looking for dad for your challenge?
    edited April 2010
    so are you still looking for dad for your challenge?

Yup! Feel free to contribute!
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Alright , here is my guy. His name is milton hawthorn and he is on his way to being a rock star and just wants to have a kid before his life gets crazy!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2222483
  • Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Hi! I love this challenge! I just recently found your forum though XD
    Hmm....if you need any dads, I've got one for you! :)
    Jason Smith:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2174954
  • riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Hi Harmony!

I can't believe that you're still looking for dads!

You're welcome to use any men in my studio. :) Although, I'd love to see Aidan make an appearance in your challenge. I haven't seen any other challenges use him yet, so I don't know what his babies look like aside from the one with his wife. (Their daughter is really cute ^^) He's a teen, so he'd have to be aged up.

Hope you like him and can use him!

Also, just curious. Is it possible to do this challenge on short and have the mom keep eating ambrosia? I'm surprised you don't go insane doing this on epic

edited April 2010
    rinirae wrote:
    Hi Harmony!

You're welcome to use any men in my studio. :) Although, I'd love to see Aidan make an appearance in your challenge. I haven't seen any other challenges use him yet, so I don't know what his babies look like aside from the one with his wife. (Their daughter is really cute ^^) He's a teen, so he'd have to be aged up.

Also, just curious. Is it possible to do this challenge on short and have the mom keep eating ambrosia? I'm surprised you don't go insane doing this on epic

I have Aidan up as one of my daddies. He is about 4 away :)

@harmonysims

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2194685

Evil...really? LOL She sure is pretty though :)
    edited April 2010
    Izziebelle wrote:
    rinirae wrote:
    Hi Harmony!

I have Aidan up as one of my daddies. He is about 4 away :)

Oh, cool! :D

Most people I've given him to have just disappeared, LOL.

Can I have a link to your challenge so I can bookmark it? :D
    edited April 2010
    It should be in my siggie-if not it's under my story on my page. I haven't had much time to play lately. Been crazy busy with placement and work stuff, etc :)

It was harmonysims who inspired me to try my own baby challenge. And it is super fun-I'm now getting grandkids so I may need to volunteer one of Bryanna's grown boys for her challenge :)
    edited April 2010
    Got it thanks!

Sorry about hi-jacking your thread, Harmony. xDD

-Leaves now-
    edited April 2010
    @Simpixie2255: Thanks! on the way to fulfil his dreams of becoming a daddy!!

@Skip45: Thanks for your daddy! You are not too late, another 40 babies to go!!

@Rinrae: Yes! Still addicted to the challenge. I'm not sure whether ambrosia works, so playing on epic seems safer.

@Izziebelle: Cool! Hope to see his babies soon! Miranda has got Cadence's genes, dunch you think??

• simplesimssimplesims Posts: 366 New Member
    edited April 2010
    is it really possible for a sim female to have this many babies from young adult to adult?
    edited April 2010
    simplesims wrote:
    is it really possible for a sim female to have this many babies from young adult to adult?

YuP!! She is on epic lifespan!