Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC and .package not working

So, I know EA frowns on using mods in the game and yadda yadda, but I do. Oh well. And, the last update seemed to fix all my issues with CC now showing up, which is yay for EA. But, now...

The last week or so I noticed a lot of my CC is installing, but not in the game, and all my .package hair files or some of the mods aren't working. Not all, but enough for me to have noticed.

What's going on?

Comments

• 4boots4boots Posts: 268 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, that happened to me too. Only with my .sims3pack hairs, I think its something that EA will have to fix in their next patch, sorry.
  • nessvanessva Posts: 168 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Its happened to me a couple of times recently, I went in and weeded through all of my recently downloaded CC to find the problem file. The first time it was a .package and the second it was a .sims3pack so either kind could be the culprit.
  • Elilie101Elilie101 Posts: 1,367 New Member
    edited April 2010
    None of my *.sims3pack is working... I tried restarting andd that didn't work, although I got my worlds back working again by installing riverview again and then going into the folder and deleting the duplicate.
  • Elilie101Elilie101 Posts: 1,367 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Ite, if, like me, none of your *.sims3pack is working, back up your downloads folder, use the launcher to delete all downloads, then uninstall everything you can from installed content. Then, dump the contents of the backed up Downloads folder intto the actual downloads folder and reinstall. Don't do this if you find what I just said confusing, I don't want anyoneyarking on at me for "Waa you broke evrything!"