Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No problems here just one question...

Why is it so hard to zoom in? There is so much stuff at the bottom of the screen and when I "tilt" and zoom in and out, half the time I can't see what my sim is doing...very frustrating. Am I doing something wrong? Yes...I watched/used the tutorial otherwise I would have died not knowing how to tilt. :shock:

I love the progression of day to night, the way the sky moves above, the trees in the wind...the secret seeds at the park AND one thing that had me die laughing was the sound on the "what's cookin'" channel...anyone else (i'm sure you have) notice it's from the Original Sims? Was it makin' magic?

Oh and THANK YOU EA for changing up the music...it's much less annoying and actually I kinda like it :wink:

Comments

• hippolover87hippolover87 Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You can zoom in and out using the + and - keys on your keyboard. This is what I do as it's easier.
  • SimpleSims457SimpleSims457 Posts: 66 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i also find the new zoom controls a little harder to use, but trust me once you get the hang of it it bcomes almost as easy that you forget your even zooming.
  • Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    edited June 2009
    Not sure where you are talking about in the game. If you are in the house , are you using cut through walls? If outside are you using the or inside for that matter under options are you using see through objects?