Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gothique Beauty: Results! and Assignment THREE!!

123457...Next

Comments

• RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Well she's the judge... it does really suck this was starting to be one of my favorite competitions.
  • CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    Oh no no no! But can't you get a bit of consideration this time because you didn't realize that was too much? I mean, it wouldn't be special treatment or anything...we've already had so many people drop out and you've always followed the rules so far. I could see it if the leg-cropping thing was a make-or-break element of the picture, but it's such a small detail...

Can't she please get a slap on the wrist this time? Just this once at least? :(
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited March 2010
    yeah please?
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    I was offered a chance to re-do the picture. But i would have to re-create that whole scene just without the guy or with him in some other kind of pose. I don't have that scene saved anywhere or anything and it really did take me hours. I thought I had a good picture going this time, a good scene set. I don't have the heart or motivation to re-create it.
  • SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited March 2010