October 16 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

CLOSEDSweet and Sour Modeling Competition! Cycle One. Sign ups close on March 13th!! CLOSED

33yjfhf.png
Welcome to........ Sweet and Sour Modeling Competition!

Registration Form

Model's name:
Head Shot:
Body Shot:
**NOTICE** You MUST have some editing ability. If you don't know how to edit, then this competition is not for you!
:thumbup: = Turned in
:wink: = Reserved
:cry: = Drop Out.
:roll: = No Show
Judges
1. Cockerlover - Me
2. velcroshoes
3. simjenn
**JUDGES NOTICE** I will need your e-mail so you can send me scores. My e-mail is [email protected]
1. Simsy - a.k.a SiMsAdDiCt121 - Akiko Li :thumbup:
2. The_Purple_Plumbob - Jacinta Evers :thumbup:
3. Cauz - Pixie Grace :thumbup:
4. Mandino - Yukiko Fujita :thumbup:
5. JKAmaryllis - Candence Dimitri :thumbup:
6. MurderPrincessK - Kyoko Tokiwa :thumbup:
7. DrMusix - JC Rockafeller :thumbup:
8. Emily1897 :roll:
9. Kaliko103 - Dahlia Hiatt :thumbup:
**NOTICE** Will add more spots if needed.

How you will be judged

Model's Appearence /30 : You don't want your model to look sloppy or have unmatching clothes! This will effect you score BIG time.

Pose /10 : Your model's pose will need to match the picture/assignment. (Or get as close as you can.)

Editing /15 : How MUCH editing WON'T effect your scores. How nice and orginized the editing looks, WILL effect your score. Also, Make sure the editing fits in with the picture/assignment.

Creativity /25 : How creative and unique your picture looks.

Highest score possible: /80

**NOTE FOR NEWCOMERS** You won't be judged when you sign up, and there will be no elimination.
Rules

- Be patient for scores on assignments
- Be respectful to others
- Try your best
- Try to present nice and neat work

GOOD LUCK!!

I'm excited to see your models!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comments

• velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Can I judge? :D
  • CockerloverCockerlover Posts: 604
    edited March 2010
    @velcroshoes Sure!! I'll always need judges!! Just give me your e-mail, and we'll be all set!
  • SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited March 2010
    reserve me a spot as a contestant please, I might join :]
    edited March 2010
    @velcroshoes Sure!! I'll always need judges!! Just give me your e-mail, and we'll be all set!
    Okay I will email you :mrgreen:
  • kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm still not sure...
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I would love to enter but would you be able to reserve me because it might be a while when I get everything done. By the way when you fill out the registration form is that where you put the final edited picture?
  • simjennsimjenn Posts: 563 Member
    edited March 2010
    I would love to help judge if you still have the space. I will email you now so you have my info. If your already full on judges its ok.
    edited March 2010
    @ The_Purple_Plumbob When you sign up, you can put an edited picture. As long as I get an unedited head shot picture and unedited body shot picture. Hope that answers your question! 8)
    edited March 2010
    *Bump* Thanks for reserving me.
    edited March 2010
    Ok, thanks, I've never entered a competition before so im a little new on how things work. :D
    edited March 2010
    @ simjenn Sure! You can either e-mail me or type you e-mail in a post. What ever you feel is more comfortable for you!
    @The_Purple_Plumbob This is my first time hosting a modeling competition, so I'm still learning the ropes too.
    edited March 2010
    Ok, I just took pictures of my model so I'll re-size them and post them up soon.
    edited March 2010
    BUMP FOR ENTRIES!!
    edited March 2010
    I'm sorta newish at modeling competitions but I figured my way out, if anyone needs help I'll be very willing to try and help you out :) if that's okay.
    edited March 2010
    ...hello?

bump (:
    edited March 2010
    HHHHEEEELLLOOO!!!!!!!!! Is anyone here?? WE NEED MORE ENTRIES!! Try to spread the word please! I would like to get this started! :mrgreen:
    edited March 2010
    here are 3 free bumps:
    BUMP!
    BUMP!
    BUMP!

:D
    edited March 2010
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited March 2010
    Im looking forward to seeing some real creativity here. Come on and sign up people!!!
  • circusbugcircusbug Posts: 62
    edited March 2010
    May I be reserved a spot, please? I've never been in a Sims modeling competition before.
    edited March 2010
    Sure! Lots of newcomers! Not in a bad way.
  • JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2010
    I am thinking about it. I am in a few other competitions but a few of those seem to have come to a halt :(
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • circusbugcircusbug Posts: 62
    edited March 2010
    Free Bump!
    edited March 2010
    This will be a fun contest for newer people but please, if you have joined or are thinking about it, check out some other contests that allow editing and get a feel for what it means and what you can do with it. Editing can be really great from what I have seen but it must be easy to go overboard with it. A lot of editing I have seen has been tacky and overdone...don't let that happen to you hehehe ; )
  • MandinoMandino Posts: 63
    edited March 2010
    I am thinking about signing up, but I haven't done any comps before (but I follow them on the site- I love seeing what people come up with).
    Can I maybe reserve a spot? I haven't edited a sims image before, but I use GIMP for editing/touching up photos, so I think I should be able to edit the screenshots- they just may not be as pro as the other contestants ;)