Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bachelor- Sign Ups!

Comments

• KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited March 2010
    she is cute luxuriantlady!
  • luxuriantlady87luxuriantlady87 Posts: 730 Member
    edited March 2010
    Thank you! She didn't come out how I had planned at all. I wanted her to be a really timid petite soul, but she forced my hand and became athletic and social! But I am happy with the results.
  • Sims3AholicSims3Aholic Posts: 612 Member
    edited March 2010
    Username:SIm3Aholic
    Contestant:Aubrianne Trent
    Traits:Vegetarian, Hopless Romantic, Family Oriented, Good and Flirty
    Screenshot(s)/(in or out of CAS):

257poxv.jpg
  • Sims3AholicSims3Aholic Posts: 612 Member
    edited March 2010
    OOps, double post :oops:
  • SimManiacSimManiac Posts: 1,320 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Hey nice entries everyone. Oh and you must download him because you will be taking pictures with him lol! We needs more entries:)
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Oh what a fun and original idea. I would love to sign up for this but I don't know if i have the time :( I'm already in three. What are your deadlines going to be like?
    edited March 2010
    Oh what a fun and original idea. I would love to sign up for this but I don't know if i have the time :( I'm already in three. What are your deadlines going to be like?

They will probably 3 or 4 days apart, but if you ever need an extension, it can work. As long as your not asking EVERY assignment for an extension. I would really love to have you in the competition.

ATTENTION! We need more boys, so please, can someone make a boy! We only have one girl spot left. Boys will be just as fun ;)
    edited March 2010
    did you upload him to mediafire or do you not want us to download him until the contest begins?
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Oh I'm so tempted... Well I have to go do some stuff so if all the spots aren't taken by the time I get back then I will definitely enter. It looks like it is filling up fast though
    edited March 2010
    KelleD014 wrote:
    did you upload him to mediafire or do you not want us to download him until the contest begins?

I am about to upload him to mediafire. I just dont know how to make it a .package file...Can anyone help?
    edited March 2010
    :-/ if you upload him as a sim file whatever its called i believe i can still install him. my launcher just wont download from the site to the installer. its weird. like if i download CC that is the sims3 package thing than it installs.... but i dont know about other people sooo yah.
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited March 2010
    You can upload him from your Saved Sims folder to MediaFire. Just go into CAS, save him, exist the game, and upload to MediaFire, but be sure you have an account on MediaFire. Hope this helps. Also, be sure to mention which CC he has since many may not have his CC.

All others have to do is once downloaded, drag the file to their Saved Sims folder.
    edited March 2010
    You can upload him from your Saved Sims folder to MediaFire. Just go into CAS, save him, exist the game, and upload to MediaFire, but be sure you have an account on MediaFire. Hope this helps. Also, be sure to mention which CC he has since many may not have his CC.

All others have to do is once downloaded, drag the file to their Saved Sims folder.

Edit: Actually, it will come up as a .package. Thanks for the information playermarco:)
    edited March 2010
    We need more entries! If it means I have to take away boys, then I guess thats what i'll have to do:/
    edited March 2010
    No problem. Glad to have helped.
    edited March 2010
    We need more entries! If it means I have to take away boys, then I guess thats what i'll have to do:/
    edited March 2010
    BUMPAGE:)))
    edited March 2010
    Alright:) Here is the link to download Brett:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wwjtjozzyad
    edited March 2010
    Pwitty pwease sign up, for me?:D
  • ameliuh321ameliuh321 Posts: 3,767 New Member
    edited March 2010
    This sounds quite fun, but I'm a no-CC type of person. Mostly because either I don't trust and because I completely clueless in the subject.

And I like keeping it simple.

So the bachelor would not have his hair, and my sim would be quite boring.

But bump!!!
    edited March 2010
    Can we change his hairstyle since I don't have the exact hair? Thanks.
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited March 2010
    I'll def. get the siggy done this week ;) I'll begin it tomorrow, then finish bits and pieces
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited March 2010
    Can we change his hairstyle since I don't have the exact hair? Thanks.

Ya its fine. You'll be able to change anything about him except genetical stuff haha
    edited March 2010
    Anybody want to join?:D Its free!:P Oh and I think Im going to make it all girls if no boys will sign up(but it'll make me sad because I wanted a little diversity in the show :( ) So all I need is 2 boys if thats all that want to sign up:) Anyways, please joinn:)
    edited March 2010
    Thanks