Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

!!Simply Sassy Cycle 4 Photoshoot 1!!

Comments

• kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited February 2010
    momo.
  • xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Yea sure sumomo I can give it a shot ^.^ but tomorrow because I need my sleep ): good night :3
  • SimAsh866SimAsh866 Posts: 448 New Member
    edited February 2010
    just letting you know i seen. wow, cliques in high school huh? i know some of ya'll are in high school and still even in middle school for that matter...i am in college and high school seem so far away for me. i'll just have to remember how it used to be and get creative!
    edited February 2010
    Momo@ Thanksies and Good-nite Sweet Dreams.
    Ash@ Ha ha yea I'm in highschool I thought it would be a fun shoot! I think you are going to do just fine.
  • stylus325stylus325 Posts: 958 New Member
    edited February 2010
    S K Y L A R C A M E R O N
    In:The Hipster Burnout Barbie clique

2qujaqt.jpg

In High School, Skylar was known as the hot girl that just didn't give a ****. Smoking in the bathrooms and skipping class was a daily activity for Skylar and her friends. They were known as the "hipster burnout barbies" because of their good looks and crazy style... oh yeah and because they smoked 2 packs a day....

view bigger here.
    http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/CE1990/badgirl.jpg
  • MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited February 2010
    Yay first photo! Great job!
    edited February 2010
    i have the biggest fever ever so im stuck at home and decided to start the competition off by being the first pic in... lol i have nothing else to do. =/
    thanks! i had fun with this assignment!
    edited February 2010
    nice pic! And I'm glad that you liked the assignment.
  • PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Seen it!

Fantastic picture stylus
    Been a while since I was in high school school, 8 years to be exact hehe...but that pic kinda reminds me of my clique at school, though mine was more of a weird blend of nerd, burnout, art freak...except the guys were all obsessed with WWE wrestling hehe.
  • claymeganpruittclaymeganpruitt Posts: 1,788 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Im done! :D
    Heather Mason
    One night Heather will sleep with your boyfriend and the next day she will make you laugh your pants off.:D(Shes a girly cheerleader and a class clown)
    1111-1.png

Hope you like it!:3
    edited February 2010
    Hey kam, I finished Darion but I lost the thread TToTT can you link me to it?

@stylus:

Awesome pic! ^-^

@megan:

great job! :D
  • MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited February 2010
    Aw I hope you feel better soon. My son is sick with a cold but he is misbehaving more than usual. I swear Idk where the heck he is getting this language from! He was misbehaving and had to get a pop pop and I swear he was walking away and said "Can you believe this $#!+?"...wth he is only 22 months. We don't curse in my house.
  • Vav2009Vav2009 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I have a great Idea for this assignment but I will need to put atleast two other sims in the picture, is that okay?
    edited February 2010
    Yay I have finished! ^-^

Sanrio Ichiichan

We ♥ Sugar!

^ ^ That's the motto of this unique clique, known all over school as, 'The Sugar Addicts'. Wherever they are, whatever they're doing, let it be, in class, during lunch, or at a sports game, this crew is always eating some sugary candy or drink. Hyper wherever they walk, you CANNOT shut these people up! But the worst case of the Sugar Addicts is their leader, Sanrio. She sees the world in technicolor (mostly candy colors) sparks, and even dyed her hair cotton candy colors! What will the world do with her when she graduates? We may never know. o.o;

SugarAddicts-1.jpg

Larger Image (perferred beacuse of better quality)

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx217/xMiraclex37/Sims Modeling Competition Photos/SugarAddicts.jpg

I made this clique up :XD: as you can probably tell d: but there could be one like this out there... I hope.. LOL. Anyway, I just wanted to point out my favorite part of this picture :XD: is that the pixiesticks in her hand are exploding because she's clutching them so hard :lol:. I had a lot of fun with this shoot <3 ~ The larger picture is of much better quality to look at >.> <.<
  • BritNicHug13BritNicHug13 Posts: 1,453 Member
    edited February 2010
    here is my entry.

clique-1.jpg
    Seandra was always thought to be a good girl. But when she started dating the most popular guy in school, she started realizing she was doing things she would never do. Like making out under the school bleachers, while unbenounced to her his friends were in the distance watching everything go on.
    edited February 2010
    Great pic Brit :]
  • BritNicHug13BritNicHug13 Posts: 1,453 Member
    edited February 2010
    thanks Miricle you have a great photo too!!
    edited February 2010
    Thanks ^.^!
  • Marieh10Marieh10 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Okay... So I guess I will show a pic of Lela when right before she was rejected as a cheerleader because of the whole "red skin" thing. I'll go get the picture! *goes off to photobucket*
  • Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited February 2010
    Aw I hope you feel better soon. My son is sick with a cold but he is misbehaving more than usual. I swear Idk where the heck he is getting this language from! He was misbehaving and had to get a pop pop and I swear he was walking away and said "Can you believe this $#!+?"...wth he is only 22 months. We don't curse in my house.

I am sorry MannysMommy, but this made me laugh! I hope your son feels better. My Dad's name is Manny (short for Manuel)

@stylus325- hope you feel better as well :D

On another note, I can not believe how many great pictures are already posted. I am going to have a hard time.

edited February 2010
    just woke up from my long sweaty nap lol my fever has gone down..... ugh
    but i cant believe how great everyones pictures are! and we have more pics coming in. wows.
    thanks for the kind words everyone.
    i hope your son feels better MannysMom. btw, youre hilarious! haha
  • claymeganpruittclaymeganpruitt Posts: 1,788 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hey i edited my pic a bit and like this version better.Can this be my pic now?

1234-1.png
    edited February 2010
    sure megan.
    edited February 2010
    Vav yes you can.
  • dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited February 2010
    seen it!