Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Triplets and Twins

Hello fellow simmers

I just started on my form of a legacy and i have a certain idear for a story in my head but ive thought of something.

I want my founder for this story to have 5 children all girls and in a set of triplets and twins. First the triplets then the twins,

But now im thinking how do i make it? What would be the most secure and easiest way to get what i want??

Hoping someone can help me out.

Comments

• MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited February 2010
    2l4cya.jpg
  • mangakagirlmangakagirl Posts: 415 Member
    edited February 2010
    I dont know if you were taking my questions as a joke or not MATZ but i really wanted to here peoples idears about them.
  • SaronaSarona Posts: 1,578 New Member
    edited February 2010
    To get them all girls have the mum eat at leasr 3 raw watermelons during her pregnancy.

Well there isnt a set formula for twin or triplets- you could end up with two sets of triplets or twins. So realy you can just hope for the best. But get the mum to listen to kids music on the stereo and watch kids tv at the same time. If she has enough life points you could get the "fertility treatment" award.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited February 2010
    get the fertility treatment reward and have the mum watch the kids channel on tv and listen to kids music on the radio
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • mangakagirlmangakagirl Posts: 415 Member
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the answers but would that say that there isnt a more secure way to say if it is twins or triplets??

And can you get triplets without the fertility treatment?
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited February 2010
    Ive never had triplets before, however someone has done the exact same thing as i have posted and got triplets...do a search in the forum, there are probably other ways to get triplets or twins
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited February 2010
    I've never had triplets without the fertility treatment, even though it is theoretically possible. The chances are just so slim that it's better to take the fertility treatment to insure that you do get triplets.

And to make sure that you have girls, just have the mom eat nothing but watermelon--stuff her to the gills! Sometimes eating only three doesn't work for me...better safe than sorry.
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • LemonGirl610LemonGirl610 Posts: 159 Member
    edited February 2010
    My sim had triplets once without using the fertility treatment.
    I think to get twins first get the fertility treatment and eat the watermelons.
    Then for the triplets eat watermelons and read a pregnancy book in the same room as the childrens music. Thats how I got triplets.

Hope it works. :D
  • HarmonysimsHarmonysims Posts: 1,700 New Member
    edited February 2010
    To have twins or triplets, get the fertility treatment, listen to kids music and watch kids tv at the same time. There is no need to read the pregnancy book. Pregnancy book will ensure that u have a good pregnancy thus being able to choose the traits of your baby. Eat at least 10 watermelons to ensure that they are girls. I hope it helps, these are from my experiences from my 100 baby challenge:)
  • ellywigellywig Posts: 86 Member
    edited February 2010
    To get triplets, have the mom and dad both get the fertility treatment. Eat watermelons and hope for the best.
    If you only want two more dumplings after that, since you can't have any more than eight sims per household, add an extra sim in the household, even temporary. It will keep you from having three kids.

And you'll also need a bit of luck ;)