Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~A Berry Sweet Thread - Home of the Berry Sweet Community~ Blueberry Muffin Generation 3 Now up

Comments

• sageletsagelet Posts: 266 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I love this story, Berry you've actually inspired me to download the CAS mods and create some of my own sweet sims!
  • AlyssumCandyAlyssumCandy Posts: 1,049 New Member
    edited March 2010

Although Merlot doesn't look great with stubble :P ; )

That's so funny because I was thinking he looked hot with the stubble :P
  • berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited March 2010

Although Merlot doesn't look great with stubble :P ; )

That's so funny because I was thinking he looked hot with the stubble :P

Oh totally! I think he is probably the hottest sim I have ever made. :lol:

I did use my Zachary Quinto sim as his base. How could he not be hot! I love the stubble.
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited March 2010
    Wow, we have a very colorful exchange!

:) Good job
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,585 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hi! 2vj4z1k.gif:mrgreen:

I'm a new member of the Berry Sweet site. :lol:
    edited March 2010
    Rflong7 wrote:

Cool!! No obody ever used it but me, but welcome! ^_^
    edited March 2010
    Wow, we have a very colorful exchange!

:) Good job

Why thank you ;3
  • ep14ep14 Posts: 235 New Member
    edited March 2010
    berrypie27 wrote:
    ep14 wrote:
    Hi Berry

Can you add my new berry sim Sara Bubbleyum to the list please? :)

Sure. But i need you put the link. Your studio is hidden for some reason...
    Here is the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2066480
  • sageletsagelet Posts: 266 New Member
    edited March 2010
    berrypie27 wrote:
    I did use my Zachary Quinto sim as his base. How could he not be hot! I love the stubble.

Ahmygad, Love Zach Quinto, he's too hot. Agreed, I love Merlot with the stubble!
  • WindWineKiwi8WindWineKiwi8 Posts: 1,296 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Meh... Guess girls just like stubble :wink:
    Everyone I know (male and female) don't like facial hair so maybe that is why....

But does Merlot's name have an origin?
  • AlyssumCandyAlyssumCandy Posts: 1,049 New Member
    edited March 2010
    berrypie27 wrote:

That's it!!! Oh I love me some ZQ..
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,585 Member
    edited March 2010
    berrypie27 wrote:
    Rflong7 wrote:

Cool!! No obody ever used it but me, but welcome! ^_^

Well, okay.

Do I get updates? Special prizes? :lol:
    edited March 2010
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Well, okay.

Do I get updates? Special prizes? :lol:

im sure something can be arranged. :lol:
    edited March 2010
    OMG FINALLY!!! I have been featured yay! :D

*Does a Berry Happy Dance*
  • W1NGZW1NGZ Posts: 108 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Berry - I love your stories! I finished back-reading all the Chapters of DALD :mrgreen: and commented on the Prologue. I can't wait for Chapter 6!

I saw the Simmie you entered into the Unique Comp. She's H-O-T-T! :twisted: haha. But really she's very pretty (are you going to upload her hopefully?).

On a side note, I was wondering if youd be interested in doing another comp that's kind of similar (but just based on a basic couple of pics of the Sim :)) http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/45/174472.page

The hostess wrote today that she's looking for more and I immediately thought of you and the beautiful Sims in your story!

Edit: Btw, "Smile" the Blueberry Machinima is so cute I think I peed a little... awwwwww!!!!

And also CONGRATS on being featured!!!!!!! I must've missed it in the process of posting :D

Cheers,

~ w1ngz
  • UmiKagamiUmiKagami Posts: 412 Member
    edited March 2010
    YAY! Congrats Berry! :mrgreen:

Love your new story, btw! :D
    edited March 2010
    UmiKagami wrote:
    YAY! Congrats Berry! :mrgreen:

Love your new story, btw! :D

Thank you Umi!!!

Ok W1ngz I will enter. I really appreciate your wonderful support. Just twist my arm haha!! I have to get her ready tonight though. Not around my simming computer.
  • annachibiannachibi Posts: 217 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around lately!

My game is working again and I'm currently working on getting them all aged up and whatnot. May still be a while before I can put up the first chapter though. I'll see if I can post a short prologue introducing who I chose as the heir within the next week or two.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive! :lol:
    edited March 2010
    annachibi wrote:
    Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around lately!

My game is working again and I'm currently working on getting them all aged up and whatnot. May still be a while before I can put up the first chapter though. I'll see if I can post a short prologue introducing who I chose as the heir within the next week or two.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive! :lol:

Wb Anna! Airabella acutally came back and she did the heir vote. x.x So looks like generation 3 is ready to go. I am so sorry for the mix up. I will slip you into the generation 4 spot. ILS had 2 slots and she was aware if needed we would bump her from one of the spots.

Once again I am so sorry for the mix up~!! :(
  • W1NGZW1NGZ Posts: 108 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Today is a very good day... finally I fixed my internets and was able to DL the Berry sims!! Which reminds me... I have a crush on Merlot :mrgreen: ... lol he is sooo handsome! With or without stubble, I don't care ;) Has he been uploaded anywhere in any incarnation? /drool

I am starting a new story project soon that requires a whole neighborhood of blue Sims (It will be called "Indigo," but I don't wanna give away any spoilers :D ). I was wondering if I may have your permission to use some of your creations, with included credits of course, in my story?

~ w1ngz
    edited March 2010
    W1NGZ wrote:
    Today is a very good day... finally I fixed my internets and was able to DL the Berry sims!! Which reminds me... I have a crush on Merlot :mrgreen: ... lol he is sooo handsome! With or without stubble, I don't care ;) Has he been uploaded anywhere in any incarnation? /drool

I am starting a new story project soon that requires a whole neighborhood of blue Sims (It will be called "Indigo," but I don't wanna give away any spoilers :D ). I was wondering if I may have your permission to use some of your creations, with included credits of course, in my story?

~ w1ngz

Of course!! ^_^
    edited March 2010
    Chapter 6

2ez43lj.png

As I stood there with my mother preparing for my fitting, I could not help but think about the previous night. Every time I got to the part with Merlot's heartfelt confession, my heart would begin to ache. I was hoping Nilla was coming, but she was not even home when I got up this morning. She must have had an early morning at work.

"Ah Yes. Miss Floss come with me."

ap88wl.png

The dress was beautiful. My mother looked so happy. I tried to fake a smile, but I just couldn't keep the facade up very long. My smile began to droop and my mother picked up on it very quickly.

"Whats the matter love?"

"Nothing Mom. I'm fine."

She looked me over for a second and I could tell she was not buying it.

2nl7ods.png

"Uh, Miss. Truffle could you excuse us for a moment?"

"Of course." She quickly left the room.

"Ok really. Whats wrong?"

2lwugbo.png

I drew in a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. I didn't even know how to begin. My brain was running in 500 directions. I just felt so confused.

"Mom. Do you think I am making the right choice? DO you think Turq is the right one for me?"

"Awww honey you just have cold feet. This happens to a lot of brides before their weddings."

"So is that a yes"

"Sweet heart I don't know the answer to that one. That decision is yours and yours alone. Are you happy?"

5a42u1.png

I sat down in the little chair provided in the fitting room. I wanted to confess everything. The dreams, my feelings for Merlot, our midnight rendezvous. I could feel the words creeping up in my throat. I swallowed hard hoping they would recess back down.

"I think I am just a little tired. Miss Bitters has been riding me pretty hard lately."

I hated lying to my mother, but there was just no way she would ever understand. No one would.

2ntfmle.png

I gave her a really big hug and thanked her for being so supportive. She smiled and I could tell she felt very accomplished. She motioned to Miss Truffle and she re-entered the room. She finished the fitting and we parted ways. I wish we could have hung our a little longer, but I acutally had a small lunch date to attend at Turq's. I started to feel a little better as I headed to his place.

e96poz.png

When I arrived at Turq's I did feel a little more at ease. I gave him a hug and it felt really good. Man it seemed like it has been ages since I had seen him. I rested my chin on his shoulder for a few extra moments.

rkwo6t.png

"Hey there stranger. How are you feeling?"

"Huh? Oh! Much better ya."

"Thats good. I was kinda worried about you, when you took off that night at the club. I tried to call, but Nilla said you were pretty much passed out."

"Ya heh. Don't let me around the juice... its bad news."

2il0zo.png

"Well its good to see you. I missed you my sweets."

He leaned in a little closer. I leaned in as well. I looked into his sweet eyes and all I felt was guilt.

"How about I make us a little lunch!" I hurried off to the kitchen.

2e2owtg.png

I began preparing my specialty salad and giving myself a little pep talk at the same time. Nothing happened that night. There is no reason for you to feel guilty. You still love Turq. You are still getting married right? Of course.

Once I was finished. I prepared to serve. I could feel the guilt beginning to wash away. I smiled as I brought the plate to the table. Probably the first real smile all day.

ouywqs.png

We ended up having a very nice meal and a wonderful conversation. It started to remind me of all the wonderful things I loved about Turq. He was really easy to talk to and always very supportive. I decided this would be my chance to tell him how I felt about my job. I dropped my fork to the plate and then I came out with it.

"You know I have been thinking. Once we are married, maybe I could quit my job and be a stay at home wife and maybe someday soon... Mommy."

"Quit your job? Gosh I don't know. Are you sure? Maybe you should reconsider. Maybe someday but I don't think that such a good thing right now."

I dropped my eyes back to my plate in disappointment. "Ya, maybe you are right."

2e24k6u.png

After dinner I had to head out a little early. I had work in the morning and as much as I did not want to go. I really did not have a choice. I kissed Turq goodnight and headed home.

29der95.png

As I walked down the steps I did start to feel a little better. See I told myself, everything was going to be just fine.

19qjp1.png

When I got home I found Nilla on the couch, but there was something different about her. I called out to her.

"Hey Nill! I'm home."

"..."

"Nill? Everything OK?

She finally looked my direction and got up off the couch.

25sbcex.png

"Have you completely lost your mind?!"

Wow. What the heck had gotten into her? "What do you mean?"

"Fairy don't play dumb with me. I know what happened last night."

I froze. "How could you possibly know about that?"

"Well when you snuck out of the house with out saying I word. I got a little concerned. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Then when I saw you get into Merlot's car. I couldn't hardly believe my eyes."

2d9seac.png

"You followed us?"

"Not one of my shining moments I know, but its a good thing I did. Now I can tell Turq. Fairy what on earth were you thinking? You're getting married in a week!"

I was horrified. I could feel my salad beginning to make its decent back up.

"Its not what you think I swear."

She stared at me with those disproving yellow green eyes.

29leqmo.png

The last thing I wanted to do was cry for the third time in two days, but I couldn't help it. Now my best friend was angry at me. I felt completely alone.

"I don't know what I was thinking!! I am just so confused right now! Please don't tell Turq!"

2jwsg5.png

"Oh jeez Fair. Don't cry... I didn't mean it honest. I guess I was just a little jealous."

*Uncontrollable sobbing*

"I just don't get it. I thought you loved Turq?"

"I do! Turq is a good man. He is always supportive and understanding!"

"Ya thats great and all, but are you in love with him?"

I started crying all over again.

rgvx9f.png

She pulled me in and I cried and cried.

"Well you better figure it out quick, or its gonna be too late."

"I know."

"Well...What ever you decide. I will be here for you ok?"

"Thanks."

2hi8j1y.png

When I headed to the bedroom, I never felt so exhausted in my whole life. And as I closed my eyes I hoped that maybe I would have the answer when I awoke.

• JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2010
    As I said in another thread I am loving this story! Your pictures do such a great job of conveying what the characters are feeling. I feel like I can really put myself in Fairy's shoes.

Anyway.. I think I'm actually headed over to your page to see what sims you have for download :D
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • xGlamorousxGlamorous Posts: 138 Member
    edited March 2010
    Love the new chapter! Poor Fairy. :(
  • annachibiannachibi Posts: 217 Member
    edited March 2010
    berrypie27 wrote:
    Wb Anna! Airabella acutally came back and she did the heir vote. x.x So looks like generation 3 is ready to go. I am so sorry for the mix up. I will slip you into the generation 4 spot. ILS had 2 slots and she was aware if needed we would bump her from one of the spots.

Once again I am so sorry for the mix up~!! :(

Oh. @_@ Well, that's okay. I would love to do gen 4. ^_^ I wasn't really looking forward to having to show Blueberry's inevitable death anywayz. XD But hey, that means I can post pictures now!

First off, Marzipan in wonderland! :lol:
    screenshot2iy.jpg
    screenshot3rx.jpg

screenshot7o.jpg
    Hair issue with Wildberry. It looks fine in CAS; I don't know what the problem is. I had to just pick a different hair for her in the end.

screenshot10j.jpg
    Want to raise relationships between a large group of Sims? Throw a tag party! :mrgreen:

photoqz.jpg
    None of the photos showed up with the house, so I had to take some new ones.

makingcookies.jpg
    Blueberry making cookies

blueberry.jpg
    cookies.jpg

huckleberry.jpg
    I'm quite proud of this picture! ^_^

lovelyc.jpg
    Lovely in her work outfit. I couldn't find Rose's skin as non-default, so I used Peggy's for her. Tayberry and Wildberry both use my default (Aikea's face and HP's body).

tayberry.jpg

wildberry.jpg

I can never seem to get any pictures during the day. They're all busy! XD