Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Martin Legacy

Hey! This is the story of the Martins. If any of you are coming from The Martin Introduction in the Creative Corner, I bet you are just as disappointed as I am. But this is the new Martin Legacy, and let's begin with a new Amey Martin!

2rqlv2o.jpg

I hope you all enjoy. I will have the pictures of the house when I am done making it (WITHOUT CHEATS SO... YEAH IT WILL SUCK REALLY BAD HAHA.)

Comments

• Options
    laurenruth915laurenruth915 Posts: 4,102 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Alright, so the house is made. This is my favorite part--building the home and watching it grow... without cheats, keep in mind! Here it is!

j7506t.jpg
    2rdz48i.jpg
  • Options
    MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited February 2010
    Hello! I cant wait too find out what happens to the new Amey Martin!
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    bump. game went crazy today and randomly deleted new Amey. Will make yet another.... >.<
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Okay--Big update! New Amey, new house, same husband, different offspring, and money-making guitar all in one update! Whew.

First on the list is the new Amey Martin, our new founder, or old, or... yeah.

Body shot in CAS ( :!:Please note that this is VERY similar to what the original Amey Martin looked like, so yay! :!:)
    208uyxe.jpg

Head shot in CAS
    35lez9t.jpg

Aerial view of the home ( :!:Also looks VERY similar to the original home :!:)
    28814wz.jpg

So with the gameplay. Amey was doing just fine. She had her job in the Music Career, aiming to be the best of the best in the Symphonic branch, when she noticed a rather average man named Stiles. He wasn't particularly GOOD looking, with his pasty skin and lumberjack imitating outfit, but he had a nice personality, according to Amey.

They got together, and in the span of maybe two hours of sim time, they were married. I got them to Try For A Baby, and was waiting, waiting, waiting, for the arrival of little Junior or Juniorette.

Then (he? she?) came. Amey and Stiles rushed to the hospital, and this is where the different offspring come into play. You see, in the original Martins, They had a boy named Zach. But now, they had a girl, who I named Zoey. YAY!

It seems though that Amey has other activities in mind...
    29dbyf9.jpg
  • Options
    Catie7695Catie7695 Posts: 328
    edited February 2010
    I bookmarked this. I can't wait to hear more :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Catie7695, thanks. I'm glad to hear that you like it.

Just a quick update, something I thought you all would like to know. Zoey aged to a toddler, here is a cute shot of her in her high chair. She looks just like her mommy. =)

b51nx2.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Amey has acquired a new look, to keep up with the ever growing aging process. she looks a bit like a teenager to me.

2160qb.jpg
  • Options
    SaturosSaturos Posts: 156 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Who are the Martins?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So with even just one child, the Martin household is still occupied. With evergrowing careers, Zoey is a big job to handle... and Stiles doesn't help much.
    a3cfma.jpg
    He isn't very attractive. Hopefully Zoey inherits most of her mom's traits. So far it looks like she does.
    dh7n9z.jpg
    No, Zoey, don't you dare scream, mommy is sleeping...
    ynfhe.jpg
    See how peaceful she looks... don't do it....
    68eirm.jpg
    Too late... toddler can be awful, can't they?

On the side, I began building a rec room for the Martins, something I never did for the original Maritns. Unfortunatly, they ran out of money, so basically it is a room without access, because they couldn't afford a door.
    20fb8zk.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Saturos wrote:
    Who are the Martins?

The family I'm writing about on this forum... If you're talking about the original, they are the first one I made, which was lost due to a problem with CC. If you want to check that one out, click my siggy. It goes to the old one.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Aww Zoeys cute!
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, in-game she turned into a rather awkward child. But thats a story for another time. =)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Figured out how to download CC from websites besides here, here is one i got for Amey... looks cute on her, I must say.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Was checking up on this, and suddenly realized I haven't updated in a while.

Another addition to the Martin home is Madeline, in loving memory of the original Madeline in the original Martins. She had an okay baby stage, but Stiles and Amey were already very busy with their advancing careers and Zoey.

Madeline soon aged to a toddler, so now, with two toddler stumbling across the house, it means more sleepless nights, dirty diapers, and training skills. Oh joy! But at least they're cute.

I believe that Zoey is very near becoming a child, most of my sims have ugly children, and I can't even make cute kids. *sigh*

Judging my how frequently Amey spills her insides into the toilet, I think she is pregnant... again. Scratch that. I KNOW she is pregnant, because she is currently on maternity leave. I'm hoping for a boy, as I have already had two girls.

Stiles is struggling greatly in his career, what with the kids, and I'm very worried he is to be demoted, or even worse, FIRED. He seems to have trouble with the concept of 'working for a living'

When Madeline was aging into a toddler, the cake burst into flames, and I was terribly concerned that Madeline was going to get singed, as she was trapped in her new bedroom (the rec room i made was converted to a bedroom for both Zoey and Madeline). Thankfully, she came out alive and unharmed.

Amey has been doing beautifully in her career. She has not fallen behind, nor has she risked demotion or being fired (*Amey gives evil glare at Stiles*)

Her LTW is to be at the top of her musical career in the symphonic branch, but with all these pregnancies she hasn't been able to go to work.

All is... temporarily well at the moment. I swear I would die without babysitter to aid me.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ha!Poor Amey and her lazy husband!
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    alas, the martins have been moved... again... due to the unrealiablity of this site and the inconsistency. Click my siggy to get there.
  • Options
    ZikitheturtlZikitheturtl Posts: 35 Member
    A very cute house they live in