Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small fix & ideas

algomoo2algomoo2 Posts: 13 New Member
Ok I lost some books when one of my sims died and agen when thay where a ghost and thay started reading from the bookcase and never put them back I would like it if stuff would go into the family storage box in these case. The games a bit choppy pach it please. It would be great to have a huge front gate that opens and closes for cars and sims so it would feal more like a mansion. More portable stuff like full camping gear tent, cooler, potapotty, and camp fire so my sim can live in the wild. A bookcase with shelf space so I can put gems and my fox on it and shelves. sims make'n magic from the frist sims I did not like how you could make all of the spell ingredients from the caldron I liked the little quests to find or make them from difrent items from the frist and add making potions, magic jewelry, and more magic crafts. A juicer so my sim can drink 3 or 4 life fruits at once and it would be great if you could make a jug of it, maybe you have to buy or do something to be able to juice some things. Trees to harvest wood from other thing to harvest and crafts. I would like to change my sims face, skin color, favorites and presonality with out paying for Mid-life Crisis over and over again so a gene splicer would be great. To go back a life stage from elder to adult and so on. A stasis pod that would hold a sims mood,needs and age from the time thay entered the pod. A separate life reward points just for the career that your it that slowly biulds up depending on career level with unique items to buy from so for the culinary career you could buy more unique kitchen appliances or recipes, there may be some items that are in too or more careers.