Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't you want your stories/legacies read??!

Hi yall :)

Just making a thread saying how it seems as if every other post is some modeling competition or beauty pageant. Well, while everyone is clicking on those, our stories, legacies, and things like that are going unclicked!! The stories that we work hard on and want people to see.

So post your thing here for people to see! :)

EDIT: I apoligize, just saw that there is a thread like this one out. Sorry! I didn't see it at the time :) If you don't want to put your thing on here, no problem. I mean, duh there's another thread just like it! Sorry to the other thread if you think I copyed you, I swear I didn't know :)

Comments

• Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    lemonpeel88lemonpeel88 Posts: 178 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Yay Berry that is sooo good!! Can't wait for more! Hey when you get chapter 2 put it on a thread for me, K?

:) Love it
  • Options
    kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited February 2010
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=175656
    Check this out. It is just the character Profile.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yay Berry that is sooo good!! Can't wait for more! Hey when you get chapter 2 put it on a thread for me, K?

Will do ;D and Thanks!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=175656
    Check this out. It is just the character Profile.

Haha! Kam Max is funny! hehe Good Job~
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ha ha thanks berry.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Kamcil- oooh I can see the drama now!! Lol :) I can tell its gonna be great from just the characters! Good work!!
  • Options
    GrammarKingGrammarKing Posts: 2,231 New Member
    edited February 2010
    A Crooked Tale is my new legacy. I'm having real fun writing it, so enjoy:

Chapter One: http://acrookedtale.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/hello-world/
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    berrypie27 wrote:

Will do ;D and Thanks!

Your welcome :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    thanks lemon.
  • Options
    kelseyrawfoodiekelseyrawfoodie Posts: 146 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I'm gunna book mark this this is a good thread when I'm finished with my story I'ma put it on here :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    GrammarKing- Yaay I love evil stories!!! It looks really good. I love your intro :)

Oh and sorry it's taking so long to respond! For some reason posting and submitting posts takes like 10 seconds to load each, and by the time I read the stories... so ya. Sorry! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:
    thanks lemon.
    your welcome! :)

oh and kelsey: good idea! I'm doing that right now so I don't forget about this thread... I'm very forgetful :)
  • Options
    SarriakaSarriaka Posts: 707 Member
    edited February 2010
    Y'all can read my legacy if you want. ;)
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited February 2010
    Sarriaka you're legacy is over? Or have you not updated it in a while?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ya Sarriaka where is your legacy?? I can't find it...

EDIT: hehe just found it. It's really good! but like^^^^ said, did you stop it or have you just not updated?
  • Options
    SarriakaSarriaka Posts: 707 Member
    edited February 2010
    I'm updating it right now. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chapter 2 Enjoy! Chapter 2 is up!
  • Options
    HarmonysimsHarmonysims Posts: 1,700 New Member
    edited February 2010
    If u have time, do read my 100 baby challenge, link in the siggie.

Thanks!
  • Options
    PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited February 2010
    No offense but some of us don't click on the legacy posts because we aren't interested in reading them lol...so less hate for the modeling competitions they are just another form of creativity :D

I love the Berry Sweet chapters though, beautiful screen shots <3
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited February 2010
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    No offense but some of us don't click on the legacy posts because we aren't interested in reading them lol...so less hate for the modeling competitions they are just another form of creativity :D

I love the Berry Sweet chapters though, beautiful screen shots <3

Thanks! ;D

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    dlegrowdlegrow Posts: 347 New Member
    edited February 2010
    First of all, threads like this are always appreciated, but just in case everyone wants to get a little extra word out, the other forum that lemonpeel was talking about is here. There are a lot of pages, so try not to get overwhelmed! :lol:

Second. . .

@ berrypie: I’ve seen you posting on the other thread but haven’t really been feeling the urge to read any new stories. I’m so glad I did though, because your story is great. As soon as I’m done here, I’m going to your profile to see if your main character is in your studio. She is perfect for a story that I want to start. If she isn’t there already, please, please, please put her up. I would be giving you full credit for her in my story (when I finally get around to publishing), which means that it would be extra publicity for you. :)

@ kamcil: It looks like there is tons of drama to be had in your story and I’m looking forward to it! Keep us updated for sure!

@ GrammarKing: Belle is quite the character! She had me laughing a few times, and I secretly can’t wait until she gets caught red-handed. :lol:

@ Harmonysims: I’m glad to see you’re still trucking on with your 100 baby challenge. :)

@ annetesb: I was actually going to ask if you were Hungarian or something similar because of the unique name of your legacy. (I’m part Hungarian, so I’ve actually heard the word and know how to pronounce it :lol: ) It’s so great to see people around the world trying their hand at an English legacy. :D Anywho. . .all of the kids are looking really good. I only made it through the first page on the forum as it’s well past my bedtime and I’m still trying to get through a bunch of other stories. Great start for sure though!

And lastly, I'm proud to announce that I am officially an editor of An Explorer's Legacy. Please take the time to check it out! There is also a forum thread that you can check on for news and the like. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited February 2010
    hmm do not know about Danish and Hungarian as close in the language .... but AA is an å .. so in my game they are the Majgård, I just translat it ...

And thanks
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    cookiesandcreamxcookiesandcreamx Posts: 142
    edited February 2010
    Oooh! I like this post lol xD

Here is Chapter 2 of my Twilight Legacy! Im working on Chapter 3, but Ive tried to do it 3 times and it doesnt work!! =[

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=159447