Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ExOtIc Sim! A Modeling Competition ~ Assignment 4 + Results!

Comments

• Options
    SquallySqually Posts: 491 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Because you're awesome talented, that's why :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited March 2010
    ^_^;
  • Options
    cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    edited March 2010
    I really hate to do this but i have to drop out im sorry my computer got attacked by a worm last night and i dont think its going to recover so now i need to get a new computer and that could take a while :( again sorry i have to drop out
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    That's too bad D: There's nothing else you can do for your computer?
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    I'm such a dork. Nevermind what i just wrote
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited March 2010
    DS- I WIN! I got 5 hatchlings! XD 4 of which are mature! XD About time >.<
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Sorry everyone, I just got back from school [:

@DS: Congrats on finishing Heavy Rain! :D

@cassie:

Awwh ]: that make sme sad :'[ I hope you get your wrom sorted out soon <3~

~~

I'll start postign results right now! >.<
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    How did you get five? Mine only ever lets me have four... :/
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited March 2010
    I had... 4 eggs, and collected 2 hatchlings XD Then they hatched.

I've beaten the system :)
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Not trying to be pushy but when is the next task going to be posted? :/ I'm eager to see how everybody scored.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm in the progress ds ;) and you're not being pushy, I'm just a procrastinator :P.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I know that feeling XD
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Haha ^.^
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    *twiddles thumbs*

*whistles*
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Haha, I'm not even entering assignments in this competition and I'm still anxious for results. I just like seeing how it all plays out since I only know how I score.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm sorry, I know you're a self-confessed procrastinator but this is getting a little much now. Interest in the competition is going to wane if we have to keep waiting like this IMO.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Sorry, Miracle, but I agree :/ The time we're waiting for scores to come in is getting longer and longer each week.

I understand that real life is far more important, but you're saying the scores will be up in "just a little while" each day now.

If you don't have the time to do it yet, could you at least tell us?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Okay everyone, I am serious doing scores right now. I'm kind of ****** off at the moment because of 'real life stuff' :roll:
    I'm sorry, I know the assignments are getting later and later on but really I have a lot of stress on me right now. At least I'm not just dropping this whole competition, because a lot of hosts unfortunatly do that when they feel a lot is on them. I know I may not be the most reliable at the moment, but please please please just be paitent with me >.< it not only just that I'm a procrastinator, but I'm failing four subjects in school ATM and I've really need to focus on that as well as try to keep everyone on this thread and my forum friends happy.
    I won't go into the gory details on what I'm going through at school atm, because I really don't want to bring it here. This place is my happy zone and right now I'm not feeling too happy. I swear your precious results are coming soon :/. I won't have comments this week, just a side note, and also someone is still getting eliminated even though cassie dropped because she still submitted a picture.

Sorry everyone... ):
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited March 2010
    I hope you get things straightened out, Miracle.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Miracle, seriously, if it's real life then it's no problem, of course that always comes first. I hope everything turns around for you, I really do, and I know it's not fun to be dealing with that sort of stress <3 We're not going on at you for that at all.

It's just the results have been pushed back and pushed back, and you've been posting in other threads on the forum.

But most of all we wouldn't have minded at all if you just dropped a line saying what you just said just now, that you're having a tough time in real life, and that you don't know when you'll have the scores up.

I hope everything gets better for you, but bare in mind that we knew nothing about these troubles until this post. Like I said, we'd have been a lot more understanding. We all have issues to deal with in real life now and again *hugs*
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thank you Kali.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Squally wrote:
    Miracle, seriously, if it's real life then it's no problem, of course that always comes first. I hope everything turns around for you, I really do, and I know it's not fun to be dealing with that sort of stress <3 We're not going on at you for that at all.

It's just the results have been pushed back and pushed back, and you've been posting in other threads on the forum.

But most of all we wouldn't have minded at all if you just dropped a line saying what you just said just now, that you're having a tough time in real life, and that you don't know when you'll have the scores up.

I hope everything gets better for you, but bare in mind that we knew nothing about these troubles until this post. Like I said, we'd have been a lot more understanding. We all have issues to deal with in real life now and again *hugs*

I know you guys would've understood, but like I said I really didn't want to bring it on here. I just want to pretend it'll all be okay with everyone but when inside it feels like someone is punching you with every word you say.
    Thank you for the kind words Squally, *hugs*
  • Options
    lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I was failing most of my classes, I know how you feel. But now I have only 1 grade to raise so you can do it! *glomps*

:mrgreen:

Oh this is off topic, but anybody have any role-playing ideas for a fantasy/horror/real life role-play? I need to come up with one. >_<
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    @lunabear: Tabletop wise? Or writing wise?
  • Options
    lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Well my nerdy self is on the Gaia role-playing forums and were having troubles deciding, the only things I can think of is theres a Medieval convention that comes to life :oops: It sucks, I know. >_<