Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ExOtIc Sim! A Modeling Competition ~ Assignment 4 + Results!

Comments

• sarah_0223sarah_0223 Posts: 4,502 New Member
    edited February 2010
    KelleD014 wrote:
    :shock: 9 comps??? i thought i was going to die and post the wrong pic in the wrong comp when i was only in 3 comps. lol!

Don't worry, I didn't wake up one day and decide to swamp myself with 9 competitions. They just... all looked so great :XD:

The worst part is I was thinking this morning, and I came up with a great idea (in my opinion anyway) for a modeling competition. I haven't seen it before (but, then again, I only started being a forum regular around late september/early october) and I really think it would be nice to have... but I just don't have the time :/
  • EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited February 2010
    :) i use different models usually for the comps i'm in.
    I'm in one with Xia, one with Sammy Jane, one with Echo, and signed up for the husband and wife one with Alyson and Xavier.

Hehe.
    deva4j.jpg
  • xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hai sarah :D

I'm good, doodling and such, you?
    edited February 2010
    Hai sarah :D

I'm good, doodling and such, you?

I'm great, but kinda cold, just surfing the forums ^.^

@Emma: I have 4 different models: Serenity, Jasmina, Penelope and Vienna :)

I just noticed I always use longish names for my models o.o
  • SquallySqually Posts: 491 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Thanks, Miracle! :) I think I have an idea now! It's just how to execute it.. ~
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited February 2010
    CHILDISH1.png

The abandoned park may have seen better days but that doesn't stop Niwa from unleashing his childish side after a hard day at work :D
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited February 2010
    Niwa is looking totally adorable in that picture, it put a big dorky smile on my face. Oh is it wrong to swoon over a collection of pixels? Niwa is just the coolest.

*cough* I haven't even looked at what this assignment is suppose to be about yet, lol, and I probably shouldn't have just admitted to that.
    edited February 2010
    Gotten into the drink again have we? ;)
    edited February 2010
    @darkslayer:

Niwa looks so adorable >^.^<

@RD:

:lol: you're a silly person XD
    edited February 2010
    I only drink juice I say, and that's good for you.

I'm only sill after certain amounts of juice, juice makes me happy and less stressed when i'm dealing with stupid programs that want to read me off errors about not being able to read the end of the steam.

As a matter of fact my sippy cup is empty and calling my name.
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited February 2010
    For Lexi, there are some days where she feels like acting (and dressing) like a kid again. She enjoys making silly faces because of her childish personality and loves to have a little fun every once in a while.
    Screenshot-118-1.jpg
    edited February 2010
    @Kaliko103: Oh wow, that's amazing! She looks adorable and cheeky at the same time!

*sits in the corner, rubs finger on floor* Ngh.. my brain is being so fail today.
    edited February 2010
    Squally wrote:
    @Kaliko103: Oh wow, that's amazing! She looks adorable and cheeky at the same time!

*sits in the corner, rubs finger on floor* Ngh.. my brain is being so fail today.

thanks :-) and don't worry, I'm sure after thinking about it and playing around with the game for a while, you'll come up with a great idea.
    edited February 2010
    Okay.. here we go!

yayayay.png

Amelia's favourite colour might be pink, but she's been a tomboy ever since she was small. While the other girls would be off playing with their dolls, she'd be muscling in with the boys playing catch. Amelia's aim is as deadly as it is true, and she's still more than a match for the boys as a young lady.
    edited February 2010
    I'm really loving all the pictures so far for this assignment. Miracle picked a good one to showcase you guys creativity.

Kaliko Lexi looks so silly and adorable, plus I love her dress.

Squally Amelia looks like she is having so much fun.
    edited February 2010
    15dmdqh.jpg

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, and Penelope was home with Juliette (yeah, Penelope had a daughter on Valentine's day eve, btw :P). Since they were both bored without Jared's silliness, Penelope decided to spend some quality time with her daughter. So, they both went in her room and played with her toys for about half an hour. Penelope didn't want to admit it, but she was having a blast... maybe even more than her 5 year old daughter!

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Juliette got up to get it. Since Juliette was gone for a bit, she assumed it was one of her friends. So, Penelope decided to continue playing on her own to amuse herself. She was so into her own imaginary world, that she didn't see Juliette walk in and eye her mother with disapproving eyes.

When she finally looked up, she put on a guilty face (which was turning red slowly), and got up to start supper.

I made sure to paint the walls ;)
    edited February 2010
    Sorry everyoen I haven't been able to post here in awhile, I kept getting Proxy error for both this thread and Elegance Is Sim X[ I feel like a bad host XDD lawl.

You all have such great pictures :D it's going to be hard to judge this round :[. Anyone here to chat? (:
    edited February 2010
    I'm going to be here for another 15 minutes, so we can have a quick chat ^.^
  • lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Seen it! And those people in the backround were mannequins heh. >_<

• lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Screenshot-45-2-2.jpg
    Blake throwing a teaparty with Beary Bear and her imaginary friend, Sir Moxxi of Knightworth at the local park. The big cups were Beary Bears idea. :mrgreen::wink:
    edited February 2010
    That pic is awesome luna :D!!
    edited February 2010
    OP is updated =3
    edited February 2010
    Helllllooo??

*echo, echo echo*

:shock:...
    TT.TT
    edited February 2010
    Hi! ^.^ :mrgreen:

the forums seem so dead lately...
    edited February 2010
    Yeah... I think a lot of people have been temp banned recently.