Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katie Armandia: What do you think?

We recently started the seris "Katie Armandia", here you can comment the story, ask questions, guess things about thigs in the story, and have small conversations. Hope you liked the story, we worked really hard on it. Haven't read it? Read it now at http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=172870, it is just the intro, so it will get better!

Comments

• HollylamHollylam Posts: 408
    edited February 2010
    Love it love it love it!! Make more! Lol, no, you should take ur time over such delicate peice of work. Unlike me, trying to fulfill other's wishes of making a story really fast then it turns out crap. Can't wait for the next one!
  • alvernaalverna Posts: 4,244
    edited February 2010
    Hollylam wrote:
    Love it love it love it!! Make more! Lol, no, you should take ur time over such delicate peice of work. Unlike me, trying to fulfill other's wishes of making a story really fast then it turns out crap. Can't wait for the next one!
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! We have been waiting the WHOLE day for someone to write a comment! Thank you for being the first one to say you love it! We are currently working on chp. 1, but a glitch happened and when I clicked 'Save', the whole thing got deleted! Good thing we wrote everything on power point so we just can copy and paste :D:D
    edited February 2010
    Chp.1 is out! Find out who the girl is! The episode ends with a cliffhanger! MOI HA HA HA HA! Check it out! And also have a look at our story "A Request" because it is about Katie Armandia... and I hope people will want us to continue...
    P.S. We accidentally spelled "Check" without a 'C' in the begining, but we edited that :D
  • Kronos94Kronos94 Posts: 198 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Lol I love how you make all the characters unique and different, instead of like most stories where they make all the characters beautiful and perfect. Good job ;D !
    edited February 2010
    Kronos94 wrote:
    Lol I love how you make all the characters unique and different, instead of like most stories where they make all the characters beautiful and perfect. Good job ;D !

OMG! OMG! OUR BIGGEST WRITING HERO IS GIVING COMPLIMENTS TO OUR STORY! We were jumping up and down when we saw you wrote a comment:D We thougt we should make the bad teens... special :lol:: Grandma edition (Meaning mental)
    edited April 2010
    Next chapter of Katie Armandia is going to be out sometime this week/month (we think)Hope you missed us!
    edited April 2010
    Chapter 2 is out! What has happened to Katie?! Will she survive?! Stupid question really, if she died the story wouldn't be called 'Katie Armandia'...huh... READ IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SilverDragon111SilverDragon111 Posts: 6,173 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I couldn't read it cause, when I clicked the like it gave me a massege 'OOPS, we were not able to process your request'. :/ But I'll try to look it from your studio XD.
  • MoowyMoowy Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    ooooommmmmmggggggg i luuuuuuuurrrv it just read it. hurry up with the next one!!!!!!!!!loljokes!!!!!!!!!!! ooooh what happened to katie her father said "we'll have her exacuted tommorow.
    nooo if anyone should be exacuted its himmmmmmmmmmmm.lol.die evil king dieeeeeeeee.and then let your queen be consumed by a giant marshmellow
    edited April 2010
    Moowy wrote:
    ooooommmmmmggggggg i luuuuuuuurrrv it just read it. hurry up with the next one!!!!!!!!!loljokes!!!!!!!!!!! ooooh what happened to katie her father said "we'll have her exacuted tommorow.
    nooo if anyone should be exacuted its himmmmmmmmmmmm.lol.die evil king dieeeeeeeee.and then let your queen be consumed by a giant marshmellow

He is not eviiiiiiiiiiiiil. Seriously! Your daughter knocked the guards out, and comes home with her long-lost 'dead' sister! Ask anyone if they would believe it, and I think you know what answer you will get:"Heck no I wouldn't believe that!":wink: But next chapter is comming out soon, but we need to live our lives, aka do school work ._.

..............'Cause thats the extent of our lives *sniff*..................