Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You have NOT lost your items you bought at the store, I will show you how to find it.

To the moderators who read this, could you please put a sticky on this.

I have read in many post of those who have said that they have lost the items they have purchased at the store. They get very angry because they have spend their hard earned money on some thing they thought have have lost forever. Well I have some good news for you, you have not lost those items, and I will show you how to find them once again.

First you will need to go to My Page. Then click on My Account. Then click on Store Account Info. You will need to log back in for security reasons. Over on the lower left side under The Store you will see buttons to click on that say Main, Sets, Home Decor, Home Improvement, Clothing, Hair, Sale!, and it should be in green My Account. You should see down on the bottom Purchase History, click on it.

When the new page comes up, you should see every thing that you have already purchased. You will not have to pay for any thing that you have already purchased.

Comments

• riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I think their problem is that it's not showing up in the game after being installed...