Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have to update to 2.4 ?

As the subject says. Do I have to update to 2.4 for this stuff pack to work. I love my 3rd party cc and don't really wand to do the whole dbf package thing. Thanks in advance to any one that can answer this for me.

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited February 2010
    Yes you do. You want be able to install it till you update to 2.4.
  • ctx43801ctx43801 Posts: 126 Member
    edited February 2010
    Save yourself some trouble. I just installed this stupid pack and when I opened my game, discovered that none of my CC shows up in my game anymore. We're not talking about 3rd party stuff, but "official" EA content from their "official" store. They can't even make their own junk compatible with their own EPs and Stuff packs. Totally lame, EA! So for $15 - I had one of those birthday coupons - I lose all my store packs and Rivertown, and gain a handful of items. And most of them are forgetable. Totally not worth it. Now I have to remove everything and re-install.
    It would be really nice if just once EA could get their act together. But not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited February 2010
    Its weird as its different for different people .

All my CC from both the store and from 3rd party creators still shows and works fine since installing the SP .

I wonder if its because i ignored EA's suggestion and installed the pack anyway without removing the CC while i did it