The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I didn't know HELS was Time Sensitive.

I got my High End Loft stuff today. I ordered it when it was released. The first thing I noticed about the box UPS gave me was that it said time sensitive. Then, I opened it and found airpacks filled with air. I still don't know why the box said Time Sensitive. lol. Anyways, it's installing right now. :D

Comments

• julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,172 Member
    edited February 2010
    Probably just their way of saying it has to be delivered on that date as thats part of their agreement for delivery .So that people get the game on the correct release date not later .
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited February 2010
    I was at work when my package arrived. My kids were a little disconcerted about what might happen regarding the 'time sensitive' part since I was at work. They weren't sure if it was going to explode before I got home. :D
  • StragStrag Posts: 99 New Member
    edited February 2010
    It didn't say that on my box. I got my game this week.
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited February 2010
    If you preordered and the shipper shiiped a day or two before the release date, it could not be delivered until the release date, that's why some were time sensitive.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • MissSkittyMissSkitty Posts: 186 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Being a former worker for UPS, I can tell you it's nothing to worry about. It's just so it's not delivered before or after a certain date. We got many games that were not allowed to be delivered until a certain date.