Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ExOtIc Sim! A Modeling Competition ~ Assignment 3 Aubrie! please submit your photo! TT-TT

Comments

• RayheyRayhey Posts: 1,408 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hey Everyone!
    Great pics so far! Love the photoshoot theme!
    I wear converse alllll the time :mrgreen::wink::lol:
  • snowkitsune06snowkitsune06 Posts: 824 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Forget about the red carpet! Luna owns the blue carpet with her awesome spotted clothes and showing off her cat likeness!

blue.png

lol I started playing with the light color and it changes her skin

colors.png
  • sarah_0223sarah_0223 Posts: 4,502 New Member
    edited February 2010
    1414fgn.jpg

Penelope was starting to get known for her new clothing line "Ink", and was invited to her first red carpet event ever. She decided to wear the clothes she made for the clothing line (since that was the reason she was there in the first place), but since they were targeted to teenage girls, she didn't have any dresses to wear. So, Penelope put on her favorite creations (distressed jeans and a couple of shirts)... who cared about looking classy? She also put on minimal makeup and a ponytail to look more youthful. But, when Penelope got there, she was like a deer in headlights. She had no idea how to act in front of the paparazzi, so all the picture taken of her either had a nervous smile or a confused face.

...I hope I'm not the last to submit :XD:
  • xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for submitting everyone (: let me check who else has to submit <3
  • EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited February 2010
    YO!

You all have awesome pictures :D
    deva4j.jpg
    edited February 2010
    Alright, everyone has submitted (: judges if I could have your scores, results will be up either tonight or tomorrow for sure ^.^
    edited February 2010
    Hai Emma :D!
    edited February 2010
    yo yo :D
    just rading the forums lol.
    deva4j.jpg
    edited February 2010
    Haha, I see :P
    edited February 2010
    lol.
    deva4j.jpg
  • maglcmaglc Posts: 1,921 New Member
    edited February 2010
    screenshot91p.jpg
    Helen is a diva :P
    edited February 2010
    Oh noes! Aubrie you need to submit your photo!!! I'll give you Monday since the deadline is already past o.o; let me know if you need more time!

@magIc:

Oh why hello Helen 8)
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited February 2010
    Bump

Where's Aubrie? She's been here... :/
  • samantha2226samantha2226 Posts: 287
    edited February 2010
    This seems to be going really well Miracle! I <3 all your assignments so far! ^-^
  • SquallySqually Posts: 491 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Bump :/
  • lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Lulz wrong thread

Soooo how about that weather, its snowing here :P
    edited February 2010
    Aubrie, if you don't notify that you are still at this moment are here (because you have posted once before no the thread) at 8:00 p.m. EST then we're going to have to move on.... TT.TT which I really don't want to do but we're already past the deadline, hun :$. DO IT FOR THE 🐸🐸🐸🐸 BUS!!!!!!

@Lauren: Thanks :D
  • aubrierocks2aubrierocks2 Posts: 2,119 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Sorry miracle. I dont think I will be doing this. I dont feel like i fit in here and no one really seems to accept me, thanks for the chance though. Good luck everyone. bye now.
  • SquallySqually Posts: 491 New Member
    edited February 2010
    @aubrierocks2: Wha? I agree that this competition isn't as chatty as others, but.. D: That's such a shame you feel that way. I really liked your work.
    edited February 2010
    Thanks, your the only one who really told me you like it. I dont know I felt really close to you and reall no one else. I hope you get far, I just got voted off another compeition and my life just really sucks right now. (Drama guys=UGH) My boyfriend is like totally cheating on me-i caught him. But im at click model, so if you want to talk to me there i will always be there. and my email: aubrieb@comcast.net Good luck. :)
    edited February 2010
    What? Aubrie, what do you mean people don't seem to accept you? O.O; I can tell you that you're one of my best forum friends after past expirenences! It makes my heart hurt that you feel this way :(. If this is your decision than all i can do is be a good friend and let you do what you want, but you are a lovely person to have around!
    edited February 2010
    I know you accept me miracle! How could you not? You and sun and kittykat are like my best forum friends. I dont really feel welcome though, i dont knowy why. Thanks miracle you always bring the party, =). I really love ya! Your amazing. See you at click/ <3
    edited February 2010
    *feels loved* <3 I'm glad to know it wasn't my fault (or was it o.o)...

I understand. I agree with Squally how it's not that chatty :XD: I should fix that, I'm a terrible host d: hahaha, maybe that's why?
    You're amazing too <3
    I just tried to post at click, but I keep getting Proxy Error XD lol, I'll try again ^-^
    edited February 2010
    It definitly wasnt your fault, you are one of my best friends and you would never do this to me. :)

I never really minded, (is that a word), hahaha stupid proxy error.

Your assigments are hard. You thought of really good ones, sometimes though when I take my picture I just think, "Do they think this will be good?" or "Am I really trying my best?" I really have to think because I really want to stay in I just dont think I can. I know im not the best but i figured i would get better. I dont really edit that much becasue I know I would be horrible at that too.

I took my photo for this assingment, I dont know though if I really want to stay. Of course I want to stay for everyone but I must work hard, if you would like it I will go and resize it.
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited February 2010
    @aubrierocks2: I think you should stay :D.

I edited my first picture but my other two are all from in-game things, all I did was lighten the image and saturate it in photoshop which is dead easy and takes about 2-3 minutes.

In all honesty I personally prefer pictures that aren't all heavily edited, where you see more of the game and the sim rather than a bunch of graphics yoinked from some site someplace. Plus I'm not very good at it myself so I tend to save myself the hassle.

I'd love to see what you've come up with for this challenge though.