Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you order High End Loft from Game Stop?

Hi all,

I was just wondering who pre ordered from Gamestop USA High End loft and did you get it in store or did you get it over the internet as a download or as a dvd?

If you went to pick it up from the store after you pre ordered it did you get the Gold record free download?

If you got it over the internet either download or DvD did you get the free Gold record download?

I pre ordered my high end loft from Game stop. I pick it up and did not get the free download, Gold record. I called and they told me that there was no free download for pre ordering in store and picking up in store. The store manager thinks it was only for pre ordering off of the Game stop web site as he spoke with his superiors. They said no pre order download. I was just on the game stop website and the pre download is now no longer and evidence of the Gold record is gone.

If you got yours please reply to this post. I am really curious to see who got what. The gold record is no big thing of a download, but it is the principle of the thing.

Comments

• Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited February 2010
    High end.... Loaf? :lol:

BEST. TYPO. EVER.

Anyways, I preordered from Best Buy to get the cool decorative guitar thingy, but I never got a link to the download... in fact, they didn't even mention it on the website for Best Buy. Meh, well at least there's a decorative guitar in the game.
  • Summersethomes5Summersethomes5 Posts: 450 Member
    edited February 2010
    LMAO that is a great typo Loaf :)
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited February 2010
    No record for me... Not that I give a crap ;)
    23uvol1.jpg