Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Cheat Sheet

Comments

• Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited September 2009
    LUBBIE wrote:
    Is there a cheat for vampires any6one or can't u get them if u can't then why in sims 2
    :?:
    No vampires in this game.
  • Kristina1309Kristina1309 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Theres not a known cheat for motives? im sick of making them eat, shower, socialize, and making them sleep already lol

you have to press Ctrl+Shist+C then enter testingcheatsenabled true just like thaqt and then press Enter and then Shift+click on your mailbox and make all happy
  • gdbldgdbld Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I too had found that CTRL click in the lifetime rewards added 500 dollars but now I can't get it to work. Has anyone been able to get this to work lately & if so how or does any one know any cheats for lifetime rewards?
  • teakersneakersteakersneakers Posts: 1,967 New Member
    edited September 2009
    The lifetime points really does work!!! First when you get into your game bring up the cheat box with shift+Ctrl+C then put in "testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotes) Then once you choose your family that you want to play go to their lifetime rewards and hold down Ctrl then just to the right of the treasure chest and click, you will notice that every time you click you will get 500 points.........but I know how to get 1000 points!!!! I figured this out by myself! :mrgreen: Ok, to get 1000 points just "right" and "left" click at the same time, so pretty much you will get 1000 points every clicking sound. And sorry for the people who don't have both right and left clicking mouse. :cry:
  • MeganFitz97MeganFitz97 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited September 2009
    When I press ctrl-shift-c at the same time, it doesn't bring up the cheats bar. HELP PLEASE!
  • MeganFitz97MeganFitz97 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Does anyone know why i cant get the cheat bar to come up? I pressed Shift-Ctrl-C but it doesnt work. HELP!

EDIT: Oops soz for the double post, didn't mean tht!
  • ColleenB_64ColleenB_64 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    You dont need to use the aging off cheat as in your options theres a butten to change to not aging sims :P
  • bookworm48bookworm48 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    OMG THANKS SO MUCH I A SO HAPPY NOW :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :-) :-)
  • QueenQuincyIsaacDDQueenQuincyIsaacDD Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I can't get hardly any of my cheats to work.
  • JoselenJoselen Posts: 12 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Is there a way that you can upload any pictures (e.g from the internet) to the game so that you can have them as paintings/decorations? I think I've seen this happen before, but I don't know if this would actually work...
  • Shane200542Shane200542 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited September 2009
    is the SIMS2 cheat
    setHighestAllowed level (number) workable here?
  • buberrybu887buberrybu887 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited September 2009
    is there a cheat to speed up being preggers
    both of em want 5 kids and i have the fertilerty thing and everything but no twins nor triplets
    its taking awhile
    anyone?
    thanks!
  • ToxicLipsToxicLips Posts: 178 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I am looking for sims for "Sim By Sim" a reality sim show kinda like big brother, and I thought instead of making all the sims I would let people register their sims! Below you will find some questions you have to fill out and email me. My game won't allow custom hair styles, but it will allow clothes, so feel free to have custom clothing on you sim. Also try to include a link, try to include pictures of the sim. When your done either post it on here or email it to me at toxiclips3@yahoo.ca K? Thnx.

Sims Name:

Sims Last Name:

Sims Traits:

Sims Favorite Food:

Sims Favorite Color:

Favorite Music:

Sims Job:

Sims Age:

Sims Gender:

Sim Pictures:

Sim Creators Name:

XoXo,

Toxic

P.s. Don't forget to include pictures, and that when your done either post it on here or email it to me at toxiclips3@yahoo.ca

Follow this link for the real post: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/107675.page
  • ToxicLipsToxicLips Posts: 178 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I am looking for sims for "Sim By Sim" a reality sim show kinda like big brother, and I thought instead of making all the sims I would let people register their sims! Below you will find some questions you have to fill out and email me. My game won't allow custom hair styles, but it will allow clothes, so feel free to have custom clothing on you sim. Also try to include a link, try to include pictures of the sim. When your done either post it on here or email it to me at toxiclips3@yahoo.ca K? Thnx.

Sims Name:

Sims Last Name:

Sims Traits:

Sims Favorite Food:

Sims Favorite Color:

Favorite Music:

Sims Job:

Sims Age:

Sims Gender:

Sim Pictures:

Sim Creators Name:

XoXo,

Toxic

P.s. Don't forget to include pictures, and that when your done either post it on here or email it to me at toxiclips3@yahoo.ca

Follow this link for the real post: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/107675.page
  • CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited September 2009
    awesomeme2 wrote:
    Theres not a known cheat for motives? im sick of making them eat, shower, socialize, and making them sleep already lol
    Sure you have to use testingcheatsenabled true. Then shift click on the mailbox and click the option make all happy and then make needs static. Your sims motives won't go down.

Also with the testingcheatsenabled true code you can just slide the needs bars up.. or down, whichever you want at the moment.
    Fun way to experience death. c;
    I tried that but I can't get the bars to slide.

How are you clicking on them to drag them? I position the cursor over the bar, click/hold down the left button and try to drag... & nuthin.
    :oops: :|

edit: Never mind. Sue_D_Nim and Zeri explained it here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/108196.page#1273820
    thanks anyway
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited September 2009
    I can't get hardly any of my cheats to work.
    It's not you. It's just that most of them aren't actually functional. This thread started back when...before anyone realized it. :(

That's my take on it anyway
  • dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Thanks dudes, that's very helpfull. 8)
  • AlidaiAlidai Posts: 859 New Member
    edited October 2009
    the shazaam cheat doesn work
  • tenia518tenia518 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Please help! I cannot get my mailbox cheats to work? I typed TestingCheatsEnabled True to turn it on but when I enter the cheat I want (to set my sim at a specific career level), it will not work, please help! :?:
  • kiromikiromi Posts: 13 New Member
    edited October 2009
    i'm not a big fan of cheats...i never really use them unless i'm decorating a house so i use moveobjects, constrainfloorelevation false, and stuff. but i never use cheats in my legacys. My bffl uses cheats all the time in TS3 and it makes the game booooring.
  • kiromikiromi Posts: 13 New Member
    edited October 2009
    hmmm...interesting. maybe ur launcher's messed up or somethin...sorry, i'm not very helpful. ):
    Does anyone know why i cant get the cheat bar to come up? I pressed Shift-Ctrl-C but it doesnt work. HELP!

EDIT: Oops soz for the double post, didn't mean tht!
  • ShugaBabeShugaBabe Posts: 317 Member
    edited October 2009
    Help! Tried TestingCheatsEnabled True and left clicked on my sim for Age Transition. It worked but is making her expire! I don't want taht. I want her to live, so I didn't save the game before she died. Please help anyone. Is there a way for me to set her age back to young adult. I want her and her hubby to stay alive.
    Thanks,
  • simgal1973simgal1973 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Thanks! :D
  • werismykiwerismyki Posts: 13 New Member
    edited October 2009
    ShugaBabe wrote:
    Help! Tried TestingCheatsEnabled True and left clicked on my sim for Age Transition. It worked but is making her expire! I don't want taht. I want her to live, so I didn't save the game before she died. Please help anyone. Is there a way for me to set her age back to young adult. I want her and her hubby to stay alive.
    Thanks,

There maybe a mod to revert them back an age level, but no cheat will do that. The only thing you can do is have them eat Life Fruit subtracts one day of aging for each one consumed, or make Ambrosia which starts you back at day 0 for the age level you are on.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top