Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can two childish sims get married to one another?

So, I decided to hook Gobias Koffi up with Zelda Mae. I have never seen a relationship develop so quickly. It's probably because they're both Flirty, Childish and like pink!

Anyway Zelda moved into his house within a day of meeting. I have been trying and trying to get Gobias to propose to her and I've tried for her to propose to him but I never get the interaction. I go through all of the romantic interactions or the flirty ones but I never get passed "Kiss". As they have these interactions, their opinion of one another constantly goes from "flirty" back down to "okay", it never gets to "alluring". The only way they can woohoo is using the bed and its interactions otherwise, they never reach that point despite my attempts.

I've managed to marry off a ton of families in the game but these two just don't seem to be able to do it. I'm not sure if it's a bug or simply that they are both too immature to handle such a commitment. I searched the forum and saw some people have managed to marry Zelda but I'm not sure if she married childish sims in those situations.

Any help that any of you can provide would be soooo appreciated. I just don't know what else to do for this couple.
I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
- Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!

Comments

• JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited February 2010
    Theres no reason for why they cant get married. It just might be harder to do so.
  • AvengerAvenger Posts: 980 New Member
    edited February 2010
    you're probably already doing this but.... only do Romantic interactions, over & over again.

I can't see how two childish Sims can't marry, there shouldn't be a problem but I really don't know. Would be interested to find out though.
  • JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    edited February 2010
    I think Gobias is gay so maybe you should try hooking him up with a another guy. :lol: