Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SAMPLE 0F my PR0S&C0NS 0F THE SiMS3

MY 0PiNiNATED PR0'S && C0NS

PR0S :D (what i like)
- SEAMLESS NEiGHB00R H00D 0F C0URSE!
- VARi0US CUSTiMiZATi0N
(S0 MANY C0L0RS!)
- HiGH DETAiL
- BEiNG ABLE T0 G0 NEXT D00R && ViSiT UR NEiGHB0R
- PERS0NALiTY TRAiTS
- M0RE S0CiAL iNTERACTi0NS

C0NS :( (what i dislike)
- VERY, VERY LiTTLE 0BJECTS, CL0THES, HAiR T0 START 0FF WiTH
- ULTRA SPEED iS not so ULTRA.
- N0T BEiNG ABLE T0 ACTUALLY G0 iNSiDE 0F BUiLDiNGS
(THEY C0ULDA STUCK WiTH THE SiMS 2 NiGHT LiFE thing. I can understand the work places being a "rabbit hole" but why o why does the GR0CERY st0re 0r DiNE iN PLACE have to be a "rabbit hole"??)
- THE GRiDDiNG (placing objects) TAKES UP SO MUCH ROOM
- VERY LiTTLE HAiR, CL0THES, 0BJECTS T0 CH00SE FR0M.
- N0T BEiNG ABLE T0 JUST "SiMPLY" SWiTCHiNG T0 AN0THER H0USEH0LD T0 PLAY

0VERALL i'D GiVE THE GAME A 6/10 ... 0R 60/D l0l.
This is coming from a Sim fan since SiMS 1 l0l

T0 HAVE MADE US WAiT S0 FREAKiN L0NG ... P0ST P0NiNG THE RELEASE DATE -- EA U C0ULD HAVE DiD S0 MUCH BETTER! U SAiD FEBUARY ... THEN JUNE. F0R TH0SE 3 M0NTHS YALL C0ULD HAVE BEEN MAKiNG iT T0 WHERE WE C0ULD ACTUALLY G0 iNSiDE THE FREAKiNG PLACES!!!!!
Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!

Comments

• ETECDETECD Posts: 40 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm actually very pleased with the game. The only cons I found were the "ultra" time setting and the sims going bald all of a sudden lol.
  • BaldwinCBaldwinC Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'd have to say that many of the things in cons, except the rabbit hole things, would be in future expansions.

It's a business model since Sims 1 (Yeah, You should know this. I've also been a fan since Sims 1) that they will add more things in the coming expansions.

The Sims 2 base game didn't have much either.

--

(I have every Sims Game except Stuff Packs and Livin' Large)

I love the customization of the objects with the designing. I also like that you can actually visit your neighbors!

Though the rabbit holes are the things you go to every day, and it gets boring. At least make it like hotdate where we can go into the restaurant and eat.

Hopefully $30 will fix that in a future expansion.

--

Is EA going to do remakes of old expansions like TS2?
  • MooseLovinLadyMooseLovinLady Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT THE "ULTRA" SPEED WHAT HAPPENED? IT USED TO BE SO FAST, THIS TIME I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO LEAVE MY COMPUTER, I DON'T GET IT, I USED TO NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAVE. THE RABBIT HOLE THING IS BUGGING ME TOO, IT FEELS LESS LIKE A LIFE SIMULATION. DON'T GET ME WRONG I WILL BE PLAYING FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS STRAIGHT BUT MAN IT'S ANNOYING.
  • MadonnaMadonna Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the game... but here's what I HATE!

-The "rabbit hole" thing... I'd understand work places but not the dinner, etc.
    -FLAT IMAGES IN THE WINDOWS... look in the bistro windows... like common if you aren't gonna let us go inside... put a little more work into it and let us NOT see little flat images. Same goes with the fridge... I really don't understand why they'd do that.
    -HOW THEY RE-USED SO MANY ANIMATIONS/FURNITURE
    -How all your Sims have turkey lurkeys in CaS
    -Cars... and how you just appear in them... a little animation would've been easy to create. Getting in and out.

I still find the game very empty... I dunno for the ammount of COPY/PASTE they did some TS2 I'd expect a little more from them...

I'M REALLLY Disappointed with the TS3... very disappointed.