Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Please Please let...

EA please oh pretty please let parents with more then 2 toddlers let them take the kids to the park.

I have 3 toddlers and my Sim wanted to visit the park. One of the kids would have to be left behind with a babysitter because there are only two adults. My toddlers know how to walk. After the toddlers know how to walk they should be able to walk to the car to go somewhere they shouldn't have to be carried. This way the kids can be seated in the back seat of the car with the parents up front. Since there is no animation for cars anymore the Sims just fade into them this should not be a problem. It's not far to keep parents of more then two at home or for 1 or more children to stay home and not enjoy the family outing. The whole point of this game is to be able to be out and about. But, once you start growing your family you a forced to stay at home or only go out 1 at a time. Family outings for large families with young children is not possible and it stinks.

Comments

• Options
    Kolin32kKolin32k Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This is a good point, I mean they did add the element of triplets without considering this and surely this wouldnt be a expansion pack feature

Hopefully a future patch addition