Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peacy's Stuff - StoneyBrook Barn Page 1

Comments

• hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited November 2010
    Congrats on the feature!!! :D

So well-deserved.

Take care,
    Bill
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2010
    Congrats on the feature Peacey! I am so happy for you! Very well deserved! :thumbup:
  • BrandieLeighBrandieLeigh Posts: 627 Member
    edited November 2010
    Fallingwaters is amazing! Great work! Rec'd it!
  • stuartjames3011stuartjames3011 Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited November 2010
    Congrats on the Feature! So well deserved! :D:D
  • Polinaki19Polinaki19 Posts: 858 Member
    edited November 2010
    how did you make the roof of the 9th one???

edit: and the 25th? :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited November 2010
    Congratulations again Peace on your featured lot. You deserved it. Rec'd :D
  • peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited November 2010
    Sherry1968 wrote:
    Peacy, you already know I think it's amazing! I gave you a DRF and will put it in my game as soon as I get Late Night. :wink: I think the interiors are just as fantastic as the exteriors with the stone walls and modern (or are they retro? :lol: ) furnishings. Congrats on the feature!

thanks sherry. i hope it lives up to the hype once you get it in game. the furnishings are supposed to be modern. i can't pull off retro :lol:
    edited November 2010
    Fallingwaters is amazing! Great work! Rec'd it!

thankyou so much. your too kind :)
    edited November 2010
    Polinaki19 wrote:

well it involves lots of cfe cheating to accomplish it. very difficult. i have been asked on numerous occasions to make a tutorial but i just don't get the time. hopefully over my summer break i will get time but not sure.

if you would like to try it out try searching for TS2 tutorials on wave roofing. its the same principle :)
    edited November 2010
    thankyou all so much for the comments on the feature.

i honestly still can't believe i got one for this build. i have been hoping for one for a while but just came to the point where it seemed like i would never do anything 'worthy' of one so i just built for myself.

i guess this is a welcome surprise and for that i an so happy :)
  • StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited November 2010
    Congratulations on being featured. I think so many of the great builders in thisa communtiy deserve more builds being featured. A wonderful design too. Its going into my current Bridgeport as soon as I get some time to play sims. I think it will be perfect for my Sim Celeberity now he has reached 5 stars. Rec'd for you too.
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited November 2010
    Flippin' heck, Peacy! This is incredible. Now and then I keep coming across versions of this house on the exchange and this is hands down, undeniably, unquestionably, irrefutably the best version I've seen. Absolutely fantastic work and congratulations on the feature - this house definitely deserves it. I will download, rec and fav right after commenting. Actually scratch that, I will rec and fav because I'm not on my computer, but a download will follow!
  • Polinaki19Polinaki19 Posts: 858 Member
    edited November 2010
    Polinaki19 wrote:

well it involves lots of cfe cheating to accomplish it. very difficult. i have been asked on numerous occasions to make a tutorial but i just don't get the time. hopefully over my summer break i will get time but not sure.

if you would like to try it out try searching for TS2 tutorials on wave roofing. its the same principle :)

ok i'll look it up but it would be really helpful if you could create a tutorial :D
    btw your lots are awesome... absolutely stunning... i love them all
    edited November 2010
    Congratulations on being featured. I think so many of the great builders in thisa communtiy deserve more builds being featured. A wonderful design too. Its going into my current Bridgeport as soon as I get some time to play sims. I think it will be perfect for my Sim Celeberity now he has reached 5 stars. Rec'd for you too.

thankyou very much :)

i agree too many builders get overlooked for quality creations. and what for? a base game pattern (not even CAS'd) on a pair of socks? i don't know what to think half the time. i don't think they pay enough attention to exchange to make a valid choice. i guess someone actually was awake from their morning coffe to make an executive decision :lol:

i had 2 5 star celeb's live there and i can say that it indeed keeps those pesky paparazzi out of the house. my advice, don't remove any fencing because once they are in you can't kick them out! :lol:
    edited November 2010
    tdewd wrote:
    Flippin' heck, Peacy! This is incredible. Now and then I keep coming across versions of this house on the exchange and this is hands down, undeniably, unquestionably, irrefutably the best version I've seen. Absolutely fantastic work and congratulations on the feature - this house definitely deserves it. I will download, rec and fav right after commenting. Actually scratch that, I will rec and fav because I'm not on my computer, but a download will follow!

thank you so much! :mrgreen:

i think the best one i have seen was Garbuckle3000's version as it more closely represents the original. i guess you could say i always wanted to put a spin on it to start with so it was always going to be "inspired by" but not be a replica. i hope when you take a look you like it as much as the exterior :)
    edited November 2010
    Polinaki19 wrote:
    Polinaki19 wrote:

ok i'll look it up but it would be really helpful if you could create a tutorial :D
    btw your lots are awesome... absolutely stunning... i love them all

i hope to eventually. i tend to have a short attention span so i need to keep busy all the time. so if i am bored enough i will try to get started on it :)
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited November 2010
    Hi Peacy
    WOW! Instantly recognisable it is so realistic. Left a rec and fav'd. :thumbup:
  • StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited November 2010

i agree too many builders get overlooked for quality creations. and what for? a base game pattern (not even CAS'd) on a pair of socks? i don't know what to think half the time. i don't think they pay enough attention to exchange to make a valid choice. i guess someone actually was awake from their morning coffe to make an executive decision :lol:

i had 2 5 star celeb's live there and i can say that it indeed keeps those pesky paparazzi out of the house. my advice, don't remove any fencing because once they are in you can't kick them out! :lol:

I will bear the advice about the walls in mind, thanks for the headsup! :D
    Simming since the beginning! :)
    edited November 2010
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Peacy
    WOW! Instantly recognisable it is so realistic. Left a rec and fav'd. :thumbup:

thank you for the rec and fave :mrgreen:
    edited November 2010

I will bear the advice about the walls in mind, thanks for the headsup! :D

your welcome. when building the house i removed one section of the fencing and like flies to meat the came in and i couldn't get rid of them. had to wait until the left by themselves :x :evil:
  • jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Holy moly peacy your latest lot is definitely a knockout. I think it is a fantastic take on the famous FLW house. Interiors, exterior design, landscaping...all areas are very well done. Recommended and again congrats on the feature. It's well deserved and a long time coming I say.
    edited November 2010
    jisgr8 wrote:
    Holy moly peacy your latest lot is definitely a knockout. I think it is a fantastic take on the famous FLW house. Interiors, exterior design, landscaping...all areas are very well done. Recommended and again congrats on the feature. It's well deserved and a long time coming I say.

Thanks J :mrgreen:

i have always loved the house but never knew who built it until i did some research. i have only ever seen it in pictures but never knew it name. once i found out i was a little hesitant about completing it but the end result was worth it. i guess someone noticed it for the better and for that i am happy :)
  • AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Beautiful job bringing the famous home to the sims world Peacy! I LOVE that you put an awesome Peacy spin on it.. makes it even more special. Hooray, so happy it got featured.. justice has been served. DRF from me. :D
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited November 2010
    It's so beautiful Peacy! The structure is just amazing. I dled, recommended and added to my favorites long ago but haven't had time to comment. Congratulations on your well deserved feature Peacykins! Long overdue...
    edited November 2010
    Allure wrote:
    Beautiful job bringing the famous home to the sims world Peacy! I LOVE that you put an awesome Peacy spin on it.. makes it even more special. Hooray, so happy it got featured.. justice has been served. DRF from me. :D

Thank you lulu :mrgreen:

i new there were excellent recreations (such as garbuckle3000's version) and i always put a spin on every build i get inspired by. where's the fun of just painting between the lines? :lol:

thanks for the feature comment as well. still shocked i got it though :?