Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ridiculous

POed5392POed5392 Posts: 7 New Member
EA Games, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I find this game to be 90% unenjoyable due to gliches (or maybe they are just really stupid changes) in gameplay. I have yet to even see all the glitches that people are complaining about because (the most irritating glitch) time is so slow even in "ultra speed through" mode. Not to mention that the clock has a mind of its own and decides to default to third speed whenever a new action is taken. The fact that you extended the release date and still released this premature game is infuriating. While I understand that in a program of this magnitude there are bound to be glitches, there certainly should not be this many of a high level of importance. So EA, unless you can provide effective patches for these issues in a timely fashion, I consider the Sims 3 to be an anti-climactic, aggravating failure.

Comments

• Jane_BlackJane_Black Posts: 134 New Member
    edited June 2009
    at least you can get the thing to run, even for a few minutes.

Mine crashes so fast it doesnt even make an error log

But I agree with you
  • EleganceElegance Posts: 57 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree with you, but I don't think it's a complete failure.

TS3 demands too much of everyday computers. Even the bare minimum of system requirements won't do. You have to spend 500$ for it to work properly. I have been looking forward to this game for months and I get it, only to find it's a laggy, glitchy and fussy program that is just a beast.