Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strike-a-Pose: Guys Edition II

Scores & Commentary are posted. Voting will not take place due to Cruz withdrawing this round. ALL 3 remaining models are moving on to the finale. Model Mail will be sent as soon as links for it are formatted.

Great job everyone! Onward to the finale! :-)

Regarding voting - The finale WILL have audience voting and they will determine the winner for Strike-a-Pose: Guys Edition II. The places to vote are linked below.

SimInteriorDesigns
and
Simatography

recent news/updates:

(02/07/10) You may notice that only 1 set of judges scores & commentary are posted. This is due to the chaotic schedule communeplume has. She is presently unable to do scores for this photo shoot.

(2/05/10) 3 models have asked for extensions until Friday. That extension has been granted. In the meantime, I have linked the photos that already been submitted.

Scores & Commentary will also be posted within the next 48hrs, and the Friday models will have theirs posted the following day. Scores & Commentary for both photo assignment 2 & 3 will be posted even if my co-judges do not have theirs prepared.

Model Mail for photo shoot 4 will be sent for ALL Models on Friday Morning (PST-USA time).

(1/28/10)With all the major changes going on in the "Strike-a-Pose Corporte Offices", It has been decided that there will be no elimination for the second round. We will continue immediately with photo challenge 3.

From now until the finale, you will have 1 week to complete your photo assignments. This will give you more time to make magic with your models as well as give the judges little more time to sort out the mess we've made with our former 72hour deadlines.

Scores and Commentary for photo challenge 2 will be posted soon, but will have no lasting effect. Everyone has a clean slate to begin from.

I apologize for the messy changes we have made.

(1/24/10) - revised. All photos have been posted and linked. Im sure you are all anxious to see each other's excellent photo work.

The judges will need the next 24hours to finish calculating their stores and to produce commentary. Model Mail will be sent immediately after. Just so everyone is clear, there WILL be 1 elimination as well as 1 IMMUNITY give this round! Good Luck to everyone!

(1/22/10) - I just wanted to let everyone know that a 48hour extension has been given. So, if you havent submitted your photos or you are having some difficulty coming up with a concept for your photo, you have an additional 2 days.

For those of you that have submitted your photos prior to this update, you may exchange them, edit your RP, without penalty. Its my gift to you for being so punctual.

(1/19/10) - Extentions can and will be granted. We understand that it is Mid-Winter. New school terms have begun and 1st quarter job assignments have begun; most school/work schedules do not provide enough time for gameplay, let alone gameplay with photos. If at anytime you feel that you need more time, the judges are more than willing to extend a deadline. You just need to let us know more than an hour prior to deadline.

Comments