Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Here's an idea, Fix the crashing problem!

AurialaAuriala Posts: 33 New Member
Just a thought but maybe fixing this crashing problem that many people that are playing this game are having! I just spent three and a half hours creating a house and went to save it and it wouldn't let me save and crashed and I lost all of that work! Your master help thread didn't help with the crashing problem at all considering I had already tried everything you mentioned..... I really want to be able to play this game with all of it's features and I can't do that with this issue. Please do something about this.

f.y.i. I already sent in my dxdiag and all that jazz to your report a problem thing and I know that my computer meets your "minimum requirments" so this is really getting old... :roll:

Comments

• gamer_momgamer_mom Posts: 182 New Member
    edited June 2009
    noone wants to help a smart ***. I know ur angry but that is just an unacceptable attitude. Here's an idea! Give them time to figure it out :D
  • AurialaAuriala Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    They should have already worked out all the bugs that were this bad before release. So wheither or not I'm being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I have every right to say what I said because it's true. These crashes without reason really are rediculous, especially for a game that they pushed the release date back on... so as far as I'm concerned they had their time to figure out what was wrong :wink:
  • chitochuchitochu Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    same thing is happening to me
    its really annoying
    i didn't spend so much money on the game for it not to work
    its frustrating