Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funerals, Wills

dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
Just some thing to throw in to the next expasion pack

Sims should be able to throw funerals may be at a graveyard

Elder sims should be able to right their will on a pc or some other way and when they do the get "rdy to pass on" + 10 or 20 mood till death

Elder sims the are no living in ur lot but ar in ur family will invite you to thier funerals and u get wut ever they have left :twisted:.

Thx for reading plz post more ideals about this topic

Comments

• dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
    edited January 2010
    *the is they
    *the at the bottom is that
    *thier is their
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited January 2010
    dking wrote:
    Just some thing to throw in to the next expasion pack

Sims should be able to throw funerals may be at a graveyard

Elder sims should be able to right their will on a pc or some other way and when they do the get "rdy to pass on" + 10 or 20 mood till death

Elder sims the are no living in ur lot but ar in ur family will invite you to thier funerals and u get wut ever they have left :twisted:.

Thx for reading plz post more ideals about this topic

Some people find the very idea of funerals depressing though. If EA does put this in the game, they have to be careful not to include any religious tones to it. After all, a lot of funerals have some kind of religious ceremony attached to them.

Maybe they should allow for some kind of memorial service at home, like with a wake. As far as the will is concerned, I think EA saves a whole lot of time by doing it the way they do now.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited January 2010
    You CAN have a funeral - it's under 'Throw Party' on the cell phone.
  • dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
    edited January 2010

You CAN have a funeral - it's under 'Throw Party' on the cell phone.

Schweighsr ur right but ea should add more like coffins where ppl can view it and sims u are related to should invite to their funerals i know the wills idea is not in the game

Jarsie9 u do make a gd point but i think ea can go futher with funeral with out making it to religious. i just do like how meaningless death is when that person is not in ur lot

thx for the comments