Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why did the FPS thread that has been here a month get moved? Crashing is technical

Why did my FPS rates thread get moved? It is a techincal issue. I cannot play the game. My game keeps crashing. I am looking for help from EA with this.

It is not an idea or a feedback, it is a tech issue. I had to read TOS over the weekend, as I was advised by the customer service reps, it is not a TOS violation to post a technical issue in the tech section.

Thanks, that's great. There aren't even any Sim Guru's helping anywhere, so who moved it? The invisible censor?

That thread is helping people, why did it get moved?

Kendra

Comments

• SimGuru_BGY_11SimGuru_BGY_11 Posts: 7,508 SimGuru (retired)
    edited December 2009
    Hi there.

The thread in question has slipped into a large amount of off-topic postings, and was moved into Feedback. Feel free to start a new FPS thread here in Technical, so long as it remains focused on tech issues.

Regards,

-Big Guy-
  • kaloesche68kaloesche68 Posts: 815 Member
    edited December 2009
    OK, I can understand that, sir, thank you very much for the answer!

Merry Christmas!

Kendra

Edited because of bad grammar and sentence structure.
  • SimGuru_BGY_11SimGuru_BGY_11 Posts: 7,508 SimGuru (retired)
    edited December 2009
    And Merry Christmas to you!

Please be assured that despite some posts by forum users, we are continuing to work on the issues that Simmers are reporting. As soon as I have more information, I will post it here.

Regards,

-Big Guy-
  • kaloesche68kaloesche68 Posts: 815 Member
    edited December 2009
    Thank you again for that answer also, we eagerly await the results of all of the Sims 3 teams hard work. Sorry if I for one have been a pain.

I love you Sim Guru Big Guy! LOL

Kendra