Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Series

Hai fellow simmers! I decided to try my hand in making Sims 3 Movies and what not. My First Sims 3 Project is a Short Series called "Too good to be Tru" Its a talkie so Yes I have voice actors. Will say its a lot harder than Sims 2 Since their aren't any talk/animation mods yet.
Soon I'll be doing request for music videos once I get more things rolling and what not. And what more could a fellow simmer ask for than Subscriber to ze Youtubechannel?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/user/GeminiBluSims

or you can see what I have so far on my web page

http://www.wix.com/geminibluproductions/Geminiblu

All in all I love the movie making thing so far and hopefully I get a lot better with The Sims 3 movie making and Be a Pro Sims 3 Machinima movie maker!
Hey I can dream can't I? = P

Hugs all and Happy Simming!

Comments

• BrowningBrowning Posts: 715 New Member
    edited December 2009
    You should try the lady gaga videos start with an easy one like just dance then pokerface!!and bad romance(my favorite)!!!
  • BayalynnBayalynn Posts: 67 Member
    edited December 2009
    :shock: I love "Bad Romance" Too its really catchy. Guess I should try that out
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    edited December 2009
    that was really good.. I want to see the rest of it. :-)
    edited December 2009
    Yaay! I think the voice acting makes it even more the sweeter since you can Look at the sims and Sets rather than read text
    edited December 2009
    Working on Episode 1 now
  • jordans_simjordans_sim Posts: 5 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Hey

Im male and 16

Voice talents: I take drama GCSE and can play a varity of voices, worked on a few low profile projects, can do an italian, russian and american.

Let me know what i need to do and i will send a sample, id love to be a part of this project.