Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twilight Falls-work in progress Need lots and sims

Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
Since I got the new CAW editor I've been working on a new map called Twilight Falls, it will probable take several weeks to complete.

The final version will contain a selection of my lots, including 3 featured lots, 1 featured sim and several other lots that I've made. I felt it would be nice if I could possible include lots made by other designers in the final version of twilight falls, if anybody wishes to donate a lot or a sim to this project I would be most grateful.

Thou it's not much to look at the moment, here are a few screen shots so far:-

Sc52.jpg
Screenshot-6-3.jpg
545.jpg
Screenshot-aaaa.jpg
vvn.jpg

The neighbourhood will play much like the original Sims 3 neighbourhoods, to maintain game balance and not make going on holiday redundant. Thou it will contain at least 1 tomb for you adventure seekers.

So if you are willing to donate any sims or lots please be aware that I will view all links that anybody provides it does not guarantee I will use the lot/sim but you will get a review of the lot at the very least.
Another thing is that I might need to make some small cosmetic changes to any lot submitted, a example if a lot 20x20 gets used in a 20x30 lot size, some small changes to the outside of the house will be needed. Thou I don't mind lots with store stuff in, but I will be removing any store objects and replacing them prior to uploading the world.
Any lots used will have a special notice in-game next to the front door saying who made the lot, I thought this was a novel way of giving you credit for your work.
With sims no custom content, I get fed up of downloading sims with missing hair or a missing mesh, so with the sims I'm more intrested in interesting backgrounds, than if it's got the latest hair style for some russian web site :lol:

Currently will consider any lot, thou I was looking for some nice victorian designed lots for north of the town, also a nice 64X64 huge farm for the west of the town, also I'm very short of starter lots.

I will be making all the lots that are needed that are not donated myself. :wink:

Comments

• Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited December 2009
    oooh!!! i'm looking forward to this, i see it's still in development but you will turn it into something great.

P.S. I hope to see you around the forums :D
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Cheers mate for your nice words, I would like nothing better than to be around the forums more, but I'm having a lot of trouble with my broadband in recent months and it's still not working correctly, I do have engineer for the 3rd time in two weeks coming to fix it again later this week, some days it can take about 10 minutes just to post a simple message.

Anyway what I've done today with twilight falls is replace many of EA textures with some new textures, see what you think of the level of detail:-
    texture.jpg
    I also compressed all EA's textures to Dx5 format, should reduce loading times a little.

• TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited January 2010
    8) Well hey there Stew, hope you, your wife and kids had a terriffic Christmas and new Years and glad to see you here again. Hope all has been straightened out with your broadband so you can get back to sharing your creations as well as your expertise :wink: BTW please by all means include my new lot called Crystal Springs as i think it will fit in fine with what you have going there, and do help yourself to any of my simmies you like, as I have many to choose from...just check out my studio here; http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=TnT_Terry

Hope to see you around soon...
    hugs, Terry
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png