Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List all your working cheats!

The only ones that i know of or could be bother trying are kaching and motherldode
I tried the testingcheatsenabled one aswell but i am typing it in wrong. What cheats do you know? And what do they do?

Comments

• Options
    thegroovy1thegroovy1 Posts: 228 New Member
    edited June 2009
    well, as you said there is
    Motherlode - $50,000 simoleans
    Kaching - $1000 simoleans
    testingcheatsenabled on (or off)
    move_objects on (or off)

And those are the only ones I use :) lol I bet there are way more! GOod luck
  • Options
    morsmordremorsmordre Posts: 990 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I use freerealestate - it's really handy, you can just move any sim/family in and the lot will be free of charge!
  • Options
    jazas1983jazas1983 Posts: 66 Member
    edited June 2009
    All these cheats seem to work for me http://snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=cheats
  • Options
    Cbn036Cbn036 Posts: 192 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have a bookmark to a forum cheat list I found

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1685.page
  • Options
    SkellykinSkellykin Posts: 83 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've used

motherlode
    testingcheatsenabled true
    jokeplease

:lol:
  • Options
    GrbnikeGrbnike Posts: 38 New Member
    edited June 2009
    all working -

Kaching Adds §1.000,- to household funds
    Motherlode Adds §50.000,- to household funds
    Moveobjects on/off Move unmovable objects
    constrainFloorElevation [true/false] Use 'false' to make it possible to raise or lower the floor even when there are objects, flooring or walls on it.
    testingCheatsEnabled [true/false] Use 'true' to enable debugmode. Can move needs, shift click mailbox to change careers, lock needs, etc.
    FreeRealEstate Free lots
    hideHeadlineEffects [on/off] Shows or hides talk/thought balloons
    disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt [on/off] When on, objects will not snap to slots while holding ALT
    enablellamas [on/off] Ok this is a joke. it's in the cheatlist, but it does nothing. They just added it for fun.
    fadeObjects [on/off] Toggles whether objects fade when the camera gets close to them. Does not affect sims.
    resetSim [first name] [last name] Returns Sim to a safe, neutral state at their home
    unlockOutfits [on/off] Use before going to CAS. It shows career and service uniforms in CAS.
    fps [on/off] Displays framerate in upper right corner
    fullscreen [on/off] Self explanatory. You can also change this setting in options by the way.
    jokePlease Shows a random joke in the cheat console
    quit Exits game
    slowMotionViz [0-8] Puts visuals in slow motion (does not affect in-game time).
    familyfunds [Familyname] # Add or extract money for a chosen family.
  • Options
    DobzyDobzy Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    type in 'help' into the cheat window and some of the cheats are listed for you!
  • Options
    callagkcallagk Posts: 32 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The only cheat I've tried is motherlode and I got 50,000 Simolieans from it.I USE IT EVERY DAY TO PAY THE BILLS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sims3erSims3er Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2009
    callagk wrote:
    The only cheat I've tried is motherlode and I got 50,000 Simolieans from it.I USE IT EVERY DAY TO PAY THE BILLS!!!!!!!!!

:shock:How much are you paying for bills?!
  • Options
    SimposterSimposter Posts: 306 New Member
    edited June 2009
    callagk wrote:

Must be one sweet house with all the amenities :mrgreen:
  • Options
    hmbb99hmbb99 Posts: 76 New Member
    edited June 2009
    thegroovy1 wrote:
    move_objects on (or off)

Is that the actual way to type it? Because I couldn't get it to work typing it the Prima guide way of moveObjects {on\off}