Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion?

Ok, so you have played the sims 3 now what would u like added to it?
What would you call your ideal expansion and what would it include?

Personally i would want one all about babies and toddlers since i love the idea of the family being able to do more with them. They are just as big a part of the family as the adults!

What about you?

Comments

• MoosahMoosah Posts: 145 Member
    edited June 2009
    Definitely one along the lines of Open for Business!
  • Luckystar09Luckystar09 Posts: 236 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'd like a seasons and holiday expansion. I loved Bon Voyage and Seasons plus they go together very well.
  • PennywisePennywise Posts: 331 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would love an expansion pack where your sim can do things when they reach the top of the career ladders, such as a space option for astronauts etc.

:D
  • OriginalSpiceOriginalSpice Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Moosah wrote:
    Definitely one along the lines of Open for Business!

I didn't like that so much.

I think maybe a Pets expansion pack.
  • TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member
    edited June 2009
    SuperStar, SuperStar!!!!!
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • TraxterTraxter Posts: 102 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Open For Business was by far my favourite TS2 EP, so one like that =]
  • Sims3erSims3er Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2009
    OnMyMiNd04 wrote:
    SuperStar, SuperStar!!!!!

OMG i forgot about this one!!!
    I loved it was by far my favourite for ts1
  • fivelafootedfivelafooted Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2009
    HOLIDAYS!!
    i would love to see my little sims dressed in halloween costumes going around town trick or treating
    and then they can have thanksgiving/christmas dinner
    all that good stuff
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited June 2009
    I need fun venues that my sims can go inside and have fun, that also has cool NPCs. We really need it to balance the limited-interactive rabbit holes.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • fair_rakelfair_rakel Posts: 47 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I definitely think that the next expansion needs to open up the community a little more and take away some rabbit holes. I think Open for Business would be the perfect thing for that, because then your Sims could actually purchase one of the buildings and run it for their job... then you're not sitting on your thumbs while your Sims are at work. But I think it should have some other things too, like more career opportunities, more buildings, expanded neighborhood, etc.
  • QueenOfSpadesQueenOfSpades Posts: 37 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Pets!
  • KatrinacallKatrinacall Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ok they definitely need to open up the community buildings. They also need pets with better interactions than the previous games!
  • KrisBKrisB Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2009
    I am thinking like nightlife kind so they can have more community fun and Pets my homes seems lonier without a furry friend
  • Mrs02lMrs02l Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I loved seasons it was my favorite I loved the little penguin that would waddle through and talk to the fish you had mounted on the wall. I had my daughter right around when hobbies came out so I never played it but I really like the idea of the sim having hobbies. (it would be awesome if they could fold origami out of the newspaper or junk mail)

I want to be able to build the shops it would be cool to have a little coffee shop with some jazz band playing, or to build a fashion shop etc.

There is a lot I would like to see in the game and I feel at some point I will get what I want. I feel that this game has endless possibility's on where they can take it
    edited June 2009
    A farm expansion pack would be amazing!! D:
  • audballriaaudballria Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i think it would be neat to have the vacation expansion but have the neighborhoods connected in some sort of way so you could move your existing sims from one neighborhood to another and then have the vacation spots the same way or have them in the neighborhoods themselves, but they want to keep the game seamless and i guess my idea would have to have loading screens or something :/ its a weird idea.
  • TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member
    edited June 2009
    I want our Sims to go to concerts, gamse and stuff. I want to SEE the concerts and games going on.
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • RaineRaine Posts: 163 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I really want more diversity in gameplay. Don't get me wrong, the traits are great but I'd like to have one Sim devote all her time into a striving indie club and across town another Sim becoming a tycoon. So yea, you could say I'd like an Open for Business EP. :)
  • misosimsmisosims Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How about an EP with all TS2's eps combined! Then we won't have to pay for the same thing again.

Haha seriously though, guess that'll prolly be the last thing they'd come up with.

@Sims3er, The idea of a farm ep sounds great!
    edited June 2009
    I love the idea of like halloween in ts3 as you can now run around the neighborhood[?] and visit other peoples houses. Can you imagine all the kids dressed up!? AWWWW LOL
  • FioreViolaFioreViola Posts: 92 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I really liked the University EP in Sims 2. So maybe something lke that.
    And like someone mentioned earlier a Family type EP sounds good.
  • iamthetviamthetv Posts: 170 Member
    edited June 2009
    Superstar would be an awesome expansion for this one.
  • lymepinklymepink Posts: 306 New Member
    edited June 2009
    that would be amazing if you could buy an empty building in the town, and then turn it into a business and decorate it however you like. (:
  • Pqwright2Pqwright2 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I enjoyed Free Time and Bon Voyage.
  • PonyPony Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2009
    We are definitely getting a pets EP at some point- a lot of the items have references to pets in the descriptions and it was an extremely popular EP for both TS1 and TS2. I hope we get farm animals in that EP but I'm not counting on it.

I would like to see a vacation/seasons EP wrapped together.

Oh, and opening up the workplaces would be nice.