Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas to improve some of the interface

JayMan29JayMan29 Posts: 2 New Member
Firstly I want to say that I am thoroughly enjoying the game EA, kudos. However after playing the game for a little while a few things have cropped up that I think could be improved a little, but only if possible.

Idea 1:
My first idea is for some kind of option to get a sim to put away all books, like in the sims 2 for both around a room and the inventory. I find it a little tedious to have to do it with every stack of books they've decided that they want to hang on to either by getting the sim to do it or doing it myself lol. Either that or they could just put away books that aren't recipes or Skill/Career orientated automatically.

Idea 2:
The shopping interface is ok apart from when buying books, mainly recipes and compositions. When buying a recipe etc it doesn't say that I either already know it or that I have one in my inventory. For people with a bad memory (like me) this would be a great help. A sentence in red in the info you get when hovering over the recipe of choice would suffice just so that I can still get a sim to buy it for another sim.

Idea 3:
When dealing with collectibles there could be a similar type of option as I suggested for putting away books. When I want to analyze rocks/cut gems etc I think it would make it easier to have an option to analyze all/cut all. I know that some people may disagree with this one as sometimes it's not worth risking analyzing a rock or it's not very profitable to cut a gem but it could just be an option.

Other than that like I said I'm loving the game and looking forward to expansions in the coming months/years.