December 7 - It's time for the Friday Highlight! Head over here to check it out!
November 20 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.

Breathe Deeper...(Clean Install for Dummies)

1235...Next

Comments

• HotBlackBabeHotBlackBabe Posts: 250
    edited July 2012
    hmm
  • YankeesForeverYankeesForever Posts: 2,490 Member
    edited August 2012
    My game has been crashing so I decided to try these steps.

Thanks for your help.
    https://simsloverblog384059712.wordpress.com/ My Personal Sim blog, please subscribe!
  • blackwolf888888blackwolf888888 Posts: 69
    edited April 2013
    I just want to know if it even has problems anymore and what do I get by registering the game if I decide to buy it new rather than used
  • dartigendartigen Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    Are there any guides that apply for clean reinstalling when you're using Steam? I've cleaned up all the obvious stuff but many of the registry entries were completely different and some folders weren't in the same places.

(One tip - look under /steam/steamapps/[your username] and there may be other files there.)
  • sims8sims8 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited July 2013
    please check out my first the sims 3 series on youtube!

• edited January 2014
    Hi, i don't know if this was asked before, but i have most of thesims3 expansion packs, and played many times without issue with my custom content installed, but now sometimes the game never start up and when i delete my cc it runs but i played before with them installed, so why is sometimes the game never start up? :cry:
  • Cucumber_DipCucumber_Dip Posts: 99 Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for posting that. I have bookmarked this thread for later. So far, I think my game has only stopped working a few times, and I am in the habit of saving often. But this thread shall be saved for later if I feel my game needs some help.
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    Thank you very much. This guide helped me to solve my problems with the game.
1235...Next