Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Textures are messed up on free items in the store!

Couldn't find anything on this subject on the forum, excuse me for double posting if it is there somewhere...

The point is that two objects that I'd really like to use in my game are ruined by wrong textures.

Here is the bed:
Thumbnail_300x300.png
I was waiting and waiting for EA to fix it but it seems, never going to happen =( And it's a same cuz the mesh of the bed is really good and I would use it a lot!

Second one is a new free object:
Thumbnail_300x300.png
It seems like it has a texture of those Christmas socks from Holiday Collector's edition bonus...

So please, if any one from EA is reading this, fix it please! I'd be happy to redownload it and use in my game! :D Thanx!

Comments

• pandora4copandora4co Posts: 729 Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm pretty sure they intended for them to look that way. As the pictures they use to advertise the objects in the store look just like they do in game, I believe they are meant to look that way. The Neon bunny thing I get. It's just a weird unique decorative object. The bed I can only guess they were trying to give it a weathered look perhaps? But I agree it does not look right when trying to recolor it. I wish they had just given it a uniform texture as it would be much more versitile that way.
  • AlrynnAlrynn Posts: 44 Member
    edited December 2009
    Hmm... Well, if they were intended to look this was then it's pretty much weird looking and not usable for me... :? Though I still hope they just rushed it and can fix it in future...
  • pandora4copandora4co Posts: 729 Member
    edited December 2009
    Me too. I first thought they messed up the textures on the bed, but have come to the conclusion it was "meant" to be that way. I have found that if you color it a very dark solid color (almost black) the bed looks normal. But otherwise the two tone look is there.
  • chgoSydchgoSyd Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2009
    I don't see that bed anywhere in the store, where did you get it?
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited December 2009
    It's in the explorer's loot, world adventure's set. You have to have world adventures to use it.