Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still 'processing!'

Okay, simmers, I downloaded a house from the exchange. Wasn't terribly big, around 860 KB, and it was unfurnished, and the lot size was 40x40.

So I tune up the ol' game, and try to place the lot on a 60x60 lot. Previously I had tried a 40x40 lot, however, the processing went on forever, so I thought I'd try 60x60.

It's. Taking. Forever. So much I think it'll never get done. It's still going as I type, and it's been up for maybe thirty minutes. Any suggestions? Anyone have the same problem?

Comments

• kittya0kittya0 Posts: 521 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Yep same problem sometimes it takes hours if i just walk off and leave it :x
    Very Annoying
    P.s: LOVE your legacy :lol:
  • The_Blue_MaidenThe_Blue_Maiden Posts: 774 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Thanks!

Anyway, I guess it's not a HUGE problem, especially compared to the bug that won't even let you play your game. :shock: Still, it'd be nice to actually be able to USE the stuff you download from the exchange...
  • kittya0kittya0 Posts: 521 New Member
    edited December 2009
    No problem :D
    Thats very true :shock:
  • carinadawncarinadawn Posts: 4 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I know it hasn't been ver long but has anyone found a resolution for this?
  • IamMamainredIamMamainred Posts: 7,042 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Anything more than a few minutes to load points to a few issues.
    Once you have CC, hacks or mods in the games. Even items from the exchange can contain this stuff, the exchange does not filter & warn like it did with the sims 2 site. SO you could have bad CC keeping the game from working correctly.

The other is your PC does not Far exceed min specs. This game needs much more than min specs to run correctly. You need more than free hard drive space. My game takes seconds to load, as well as change lots.