Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuck in Great Pyramid

I'm trying to find the relic I need in this tomb and I've gotten confused as to where I'm supposed to go. My Sim has been singed by fire traps, electrocuted and harassed by a mummy so far and I still can't find my way around this maze of corridors to where the relic lies.
You know, I don't just play The Sims 4. ^_^

Comments

• codo001codo001 Posts: 252 New Member
    edited December 2009
    there is nothing special about the temple, other than it is VERY long. Just be slow, look for hidden doors as there will be keys or switchs inside, and also look for special keys laying on the groud. u will not be any where close to the relic until u go through the "door of the dead" or something like that. hopes this helps!
  • EvieKatesEvieKates Posts: 1
    edited December 2009
    I am also stuck but I cant find the key for the door of the dead this place is massive...i think I am missing part of the second basement floor and cant get in can anyone help????
  • JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited December 2009
    i was having trouble with this too but i got on here & found some answers. i can't remember where it is right now but there's a secret room that's pretty large with a lot of grass & water & in it you'll see a light & under the light is they key. like the key is glowing. that's the key you need & once you get it it's pretty easy from there. sorry i can't remember where that grass room is though! if you still can't find it post that here & i'll send my sim to Egypt to look for that room (which will already be open since he's been there before).
  • JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited December 2009
    okay so here it is: when you enter the great pyramid go straight to the back (as far as it will allow you to). then, to the right, you should see a little room with a big rock pile covering the door nearest you, & another rock pile covering the door farthest from you. it won't let you clear the rock pile from that side. to get past this, i used 'testingcheatsenabled true' & then i teleported my sim into the room. from there, he cleared the rock pile that was farthest on the right, revealing a door. he went through the door which revealed another hallway/room. in there, between 2 statues holding fire, is a big double door. there's a key pad next to the door but you don't need a key to go into it. go inside it, & there's the grass & water room. & glowing in the room is the key you need to finish the tomb.
    hope this helps!
  • cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited December 2009
    My first ever tomb %100 completed was The Great Pyramid with Cornelia Goth, now shes 110 days old, and shes a mummy, and has like 100 Gems in her Inventory,.
  • Kelsee21Kelsee21 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I am stuck on the first fire trap. How do I get past it?!
  • VixenatedVixenated Posts: 31
    edited June 2010
    Kelsee21 wrote:
    I am stuck on the first fire trap. How do I get past it?!
    Sometimes fire traps aren't meant to be crossed. Sometimes you just literally have to walk around them. If there's multiple, try to attempt to cross the others, and then if you're fortunate, you can disarm it and walk through with no trouble.
    The last and final possibility is is that it can be deactivated by a switch and you should probably keep your eyes peeled for anything that looks suspicious.
  • dantonedantone Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    I started doing this mission once before and after the room with the hidden fire traps another fire trap was set off and I wasn't able to unlock any other doors before the trip was over. Now I'm back and the fire trap is still going and I can't get around it. HELP!!