Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear EA I have a great idea!

I just came up with a fantastic idea! How about sometime in the future when you delay a game for months then release it, you make it work?! I know, it's a little far fetched, but can you imagine if you came out with a game so different from the Sims 3 that it actually WORKED when you released it?

Obviously the forums are filled with people experiencing issues, granted that may happen from time to time. This however, is an overwhelming number of people, some whose game crashes mid play, and some who can't even get the installer to work. It's pretty ridiculous to release a title this major and have this many people complaining and struggling to even get the game to run. Considering the fact that many of the problems I've seen are occurring with people whose computers easily exceed the minimum requirements, this is pathetic.

Get your act together.

Comments

• PardaliscattPardaliscatt Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree,though I can't install till I get a new computer I am in a way expecting a problem by the number of complaints Though at least there will be a MASS of topics on how to fix most of the problems that could come up. It's topics like this that make me laugh till my sides split because people had the idea that this would be the 'near perfect' Sims game.
  • htimsnayrhtimsnayr Posts: 19 New Member
    edited June 2009
    because people had the idea that this would be the 'near perfect' Sims game.
    I've never actually even owned another Sims game. This the first one I've purchased because it looked like it could be a fun, enjoyable game to play. I'd probably like the game if I could play it...
  • Simcrazy52Simcrazy52 Posts: 144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I havent experienced any problems and I have sims 2, simcity 4, simcity 4 rush hour, simcities destinations, 3 online games I downloaded, and some autodesk software. All of that is on one laptop and I havent had a crash, freeze, or slow running game.
  • PardaliscattPardaliscatt Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2009
    htimsnayr wrote:
    I've never actually even owned another Sims game. This the first one I've purchased because it looked like it could be a fun, enjoyable game to play. I'd probably like the game if I could play it...

I'm sorry you are having trouble with it and if I could help I would. If you wind up not enjoying it I say that personally get the Sims2, it has numerous expansions and though it doesn't have the open 'hood many are saying that 3 isn't too different other than that and obviously the graphics.
  • yawboatengyawboateng Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i agree