Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 WA Scooters - CANT FIND?

:S I downloaded The Sims 3 World Adventures today, main reason because I like the look of the scooters, I go into buy mode, not there! I go to France and go into Buy Mode - NOT THERE! Same with China and Egypt.... WHERE ARE THEY? :s :roll:

Comments

• MeverixMeverix Posts: 9 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Go to the general store in France, or in any of the other destinations and buy them in-game, not from Buy Mode. Just click the cash register in the shop.
  • cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited November 2009
    So... you have to go to France and spent an extra $2000 just to get a scooter? :/ I knew this game would be rubbish. Scooters are meant to be cheap on TS3, And youre meant to spend like 30 grand on 'em? ;/
  • sophiadchickysophiadchicky Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Seriously. If you do not intend to play Sims 3 seriously, don't complain. If you knew it was going to be rubbish, why did you buy it in the first place?
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2011
    Simple solution. Open the cheat window, like this:

Shift + Ctrl + C
    Type testingcheatsenabled true
    Hit Enter.

Shift + Ctrl + C
    Type buydebug
    Hit Enter.

The scooter is in BUY Mode, in the Categorized section that has a large ? Icon. The last tab of the group will have the scooter.

You'll also need a bicycle rack from the aotomobile/bikes section so buy that first. You'll also find other things there, too including a camera and tent and all kinds of other wonderful things. :D