Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Packs!

:) Well over the past few days Expansion Packs have been on my mind. I haven't purchased WA as i don't really think it's "me" however in the future the game will need some EP to keep the ones going that didn't buy WA. I just wanted to know people's thoughts on what EP'S they would like to see stock the shelves in the future? :wink:

(L) THE SIMS 3

Comments

• Options
    LaurenSynclairLaurenSynclair Posts: 103 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Ideas?
  • Options
    anit1983anit1983 Posts: 886 Member
    edited November 2009
    I would like a theme park. Where sims can go on rides, play carnival games to win prizes, eat park food and learn how to cook them at home.
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Superstar!
  • Options
    claymeganpruittclaymeganpruitt Posts: 1,788 New Member
    edited November 2009
    i want one about babies toddlers and kids :D they are so cute!! :D
  • Options
    dolphinz2121dolphinz2121 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited November 2009
    Seasons. Pets.
  • Options
    PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Seasons and Pets are the two I'm waiting for
  • Options
    Vixen123Vixen123 Posts: 177 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I'm the same - I'm not sure about World Adventures expansion pack...I think I'll wait and read some reviews on it first before I buy it because it doesn't look like the expansion pack I'd want to buy!!

I'd like a pets expansion pack!
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited November 2009
    I want a Nightlife/ Hot Date type of EP with a urban feel, restaurants and lots of other (preferably group) entertainments.

I also desperately want seasons to return, maybe in a farming EP that introduces animals like cows, chickens and horses. There is no reason why they can't make ride-able horses, since they can make bikes and motor scooters.

I'd probably buy a Superstar or Magic EP if they released one, but they aren't the ones I want first.
  • Options
    schmezzleschmezzle Posts: 1,616 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I have got WA, and it's okay... but I think it will soon wear out it's novelty. I prefer the EPs that actually improve play in the main game- rather than having to travel somewhere else.
    So yeah, cliched I know, but it's EPs like pets and seasons I'm definitely most looking forward to getting. I loved them!
  • Options
    Calimero2000Calimero2000 Posts: 1,007 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I'm really hoping for Seasons and Pets, even if they do seem predictable. After that I'd like something similar to Nightlife or Apartment Life.

FreeTime, in my opinion was good too. I wasn't a massive fan of the hobbies and stuff, but the type and amount of items was good. I hope future EPs have similar items.

Happy Simming,
    Calimero :-D
  • Options
    BrainiacSmainiacBrainiacSmainiac Posts: 7 New Member
    edited November 2009
    im hoping for a hot date/ party/ superstar expansion pack. or if its possible a super hero sims expanison pack with special unique and insane powers and effects.
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited November 2009
    Seasons > Pets

I have zero interest in WA unless there comes a good deal so I'm just awaiting info on the next EP. It better be good too.