Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so..i'm hearing alot of negetive feedback..does anyone LIKE the game?

LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
personally, it took some getting used too..but i ended up really liking it once i played it alot! :D

Comments

• besitabesita Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love it! I agree that it took some getting used to, but I expected that. It was definitely worth the wait for me. :)
  • Sims3JunkieSims3Junkie Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I wish I could play :oops:
    My computer can't handle it and it randomly quits even though it
    ran fine with sims 2 deluxe edition, ofb, and seasons.
  • janellelynnejanellelynne Posts: 402 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I absolutely love it! Took me a little while to get used to how different the gameplay was but after I figured most of the basics out, I was good to go!
  • Teeheehee321Teeheehee321 Posts: 81 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That's what I'm worried about! I hope I'll love it. I've been snooping around these boards and I'm kinda scared :(
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited June 2009
    I absolutley LOVE it.
  • Cggraham3Cggraham3 Posts: 56 Member
    edited June 2009
    Love it. Some improvements could be made, but nothing major that'd ruin my gameplay. :mrgreen:
    Streamer | Simmer
  • LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited June 2009
    theres only one thing i hate..the game will delete familiees once the hood is too big..and it just happens to be the families ive made! BAD IDEA EA. fix it please =) patch.
  • kit04irenekit04irene Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I looooove it!! the only reason i'm not playing now is because i have to go out. and you know that the people who like the game are just playing. I do have to say I especialy love this one want my male sim got to have a baby girl. it was so sweet.
  • SimulatedNissaSimulatedNissa Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Honestly, I hated it at first but as soon as I got used to it all I couldn't play it enough.
  • shells7612shells7612 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love it, just some things that I would change. Also, it seems to me that it is sorta harder than Sims 2, but i dunno. I like it! <3:)
  • Grobanite113Grobanite113 Posts: 385 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LGT09 wrote:
    personally, it took some getting used too..but i ended up really liking it once i played it alot! :D

I like it, too! I'm still not used to it, but I'm getting there, especially thanks to the Prima Guide I got. ;)
  • LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited June 2009
    oh the prima guide is a must.
  • JPWritingJPWriting Posts: 279 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Absolutely, positively, without a doubt love the game.

Just wandering around is so cool, people do things, kids riding bikes or playing games, sims becoming street performers and gathering a small crowd. The whole neighborhood feels just like advertised, alive and thriving! Much better than stuffy old lots and a bunch of loading screens every time you go somewhere.

Make a bunch of sims and move them into houses in the neighborhood, pick one to play and the rest grow, age and have children, etc. on their own! Genius.

I am very happy with the developers and all the people who worked on this title. They did a fantastic job. :)
  • derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited June 2009
    To help put it in perspective. Those FEW that are complaining about it are NOT playing the game, they're here on the forums trolling and complaining about it. Some of that is valid constructive complaints, but like EVERY other game on the market, you can't please all the people all of the time! The BBS for TS2 is loaded with people complaining about it and the various expansions right up until the end.

Now, those that are ENJOYING and LOVING the game are NOT here. They are in the game playing, creating tons of content, (check out the Exchange already has tons of content for download!

So take the "complaints" with a grain of salt and keep it all in perspective, I say.
  • Mina166289Mina166289 Posts: 101 New Member
    edited June 2009
    love the game so far still learn things but so far as i look and try everything i love it.
  • JPWritingJPWriting Posts: 279 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Pretty much, I've been posting a bit and answering questions when I can. I was lucky and got the game on Saturday so I've already had some good deal of time playing it. :)
  • shelbyisspookyshelbyisspooky Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    So far I've made a sim, furnished a house for her, and started her life. It is taking some time to get used to it, but I do really love it so far! The only big irk I have is that the time runs so slow, but I am willing to deal with it. The customization is outstanding.
  • EurokillzEurokillz Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I really do like it.
    This time im going to actually get connected to the game
    and download stuff and get really involved.
    I <3 the sims 3!
  • FoxMulderFoxMulder Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the game. There's a few things I would like added, for example, maybe some more hair styles, but in general everything is great.

I haven't run into any glitches yet, and the free roam neighborhood is perfect. I honestly think I would have trouble going back to the zoned lots of Sims 2 after playing this.
  • StarMcLight2StarMcLight2 Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited June 2009
    I actually enjoy the game. Im just starting game play due to spending a while in CAS but the graphics are sweet and it moves so smoothly. Im very happy
    tumblr_nboolyIdkK1t7r502o1_250.gif
  • Laura1upLaura1up Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2009
    I like it a lot, there are many things I like and I only played for a couple of hours.

I like that you can extend lifespans, or even disable aging if you wish.

I like that you can custom color so many things.

I like that you can adjust the Sim's voices to higher or lower pitch!

I like that the motherlode cheat still works, LOL.

My first custom sims haven't left their house yet... there is so much in the house that's new that I have to get used to that first.

A couple of things I don't like:

Almost all of the men's hairstyles are completely dorky.

The heads seem too big for the bodies.
  • Upanova01Upanova01 Posts: 147 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love it. It took a bit of time to get used to the new style of gameplay, and yes, having the Prima Guide helps, especially when assigning traits. Now, I'm getting addictted. I love the fact that the 'hood is thriving, a living communnity, and I have to say, GOOD JOB, with getting those loading screens out of the way!

Haven't even scratched the surface of the gameplay yet. I'm still working on one Sim and haven't had the chance to make tons of families yet. Anyone for creating the ultimate Evil Mad Scientist Genius yet? :-)

Upanova01
  • KrispyKrunchKrispyKrunch Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I really am enjoying it ;)
  • SimmerOfSimsSimmerOfSims Posts: 298 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love it! :D
  • permanentmarkerpermanentmarker Posts: 137 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That's what I'm worried about! I hope I'll love it. I've been snooping around these boards and I'm kinda scared :( [/quote

I agree. I'm glad to hear that people like the game, and since I haven't really gotten to play mine yet I was scared after reading all the complaints. I'm glad to see that there is posotove feelings here too. Last day of school is tomorrow so I bet I'll get to play mine more. :mrgreen: