Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I'd like to see in the game.

For the most part, I like what EA has done with TS3. However here's a few "wishes"

1. Pregnancy - Again with only 3 days? How about at least one week per trimester! And what's the deal, STILL, with the mother-to-be being put off work as soon as she hits the 2nd trimester and starts to show? Most women nowadays work right up to a week or two before thier due date.

2. Vocalizations - For instance, if I have my Sim playing chess on the computer, during the 15 or so real time minutes he's playing, he emits the SAME redundant vocalizations every few seconds during that time. That's VERY annoying! I hear him make the same sounds 30-40 or more times. ARRRGH!

3. Inventory - For instance, I have five apples in my personal inventory after shopping, I have to transfer them to the refridgerator ONE at a time! And do so VERY, VERY, carfully so as not to have five seperate apples showing rather than ONE apple with a little 5 on it denoting I have more than one! Multiply that over several items and it's a big pain in the ***. Why can't I just stock the refridgerator like in TS2? And selling itmes from my personal inventory! After going collecting in the fields, I have to sell the things I don't want one at a time, with a Yes or No prompt on each one! ARRRHG!

4. Waiting - The hand on hip with foor tapping is a BIG improvement over those annoying stomach rubbing, shadow boxing, etc. actions in TS2, But in the case where two Sims try to go through a door or whatever at the same time, or the like, it takes WAY too long for them to resume movement.

I'm sure I may come up with other things that bug me after playing the game longer, but there are the most obvious ones for me right now.

Comments

• Options
    SympleSymSympleSym Posts: 124 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think we should be able to use a cheat for sim pregnancy to prolong the trimesters, but not have it actually take that long... sometimes I'm just eager for the baby to get there.

I love the idea about the fridge. We should be able to click on the fridge and select-stock all groceries... or something like that... even though putting it in the fridge one by one is more realistic, it's far to realistic for a game and just creates a hassle.