Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is the physical release?

I'm sorry if this topic has already been posted, I've had a hard time finding answers for my questions.

Unlike some, I'm not getting the digital download, but buying a physical copy :P I know it comes out today (17/11/09), but WHEN is it released (EST)?

Thank you :)

Comments

• WhoozySimmy45WhoozySimmy45 Posts: 312 New Member
    edited November 2009
    There isn't a certain universal time, just whenever different stores choose to release it.
  • Jw62901Jw62901 Posts: 389 Member
    edited November 2009
    TimBit wrote:
    I'm sorry if this topic has already been posted, I've had a hard time finding answers for my questions.

Unlike some, I'm not getting the digital download, but buying a physical copy :P I know it comes out today (17/11/09), but WHEN is it released (EST)?

Thank you :)

Hi,

You should beable to get it when the store opens.
  • TimBitTimBit Posts: 281 Member
    edited November 2009
    Thank you!

I don't drive, and the last thing I wanted to do was walk to where I need to go to get it and it not be there.

I would call, if they answered their phone. >.>
    edited November 2009
    You were right, they had rows of them. I have it now, in my hand, installing it :D

Edit: Well, I WOULD install it if the code would work, it keeps saying it's 'invalid'.
  • ashthebash91ashthebash91 Posts: 293 Member
    edited November 2009
    i am always scared my code wont work. Ever since ts1 house party EP. My code didnt work on christmas day!! I was horrified, my dad had to phone them up like a week later, to sort it :@:@:@ i was so upset :'(
    edited November 2009
    Yep. That's what's happening to me righ tnow. *headdesk*
  • Midnight23Midnight23 Posts: 655 New Member
    edited November 2009
    u sure u didn't typo in ur code? i did heh
  • Rockermonkey999Rockermonkey999 Posts: 1,953 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Be careful. If your code is going in wrong you may not be seeing the numbers and letters right. If one of the numbers/letters is similar to another number/letter try substituting it to the one you think it looks like.

EA should really stop being stupid and just use a normal font for their codes.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited November 2009
    Perhaps it is case sensitive? Caps?
    edited November 2009
    False alarm, lol! Turns out it was my numerical dyslexia (true story). I kept reading the 3 as an E...mostly due to the stupid font EA uses.