Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear________, thank you for the gift!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'd like to thank these simmers who gifted me this week :

kikx.jpg

Thank you !! You all made my day :D
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited November 2013
    I want to thank Tiki5872 for Gifting me something that was my most wanted/coveted item in the Store!
    After feeling kinda bummed past couple weeks, this is like a happy ray of light...(literally)..And it's really cloudy & raining here right now.

THANK YOU sooooo much for bringing some joy & light to my day AND my game! :D

(had goosebumps on my arms, for almost 10 minutes, from the shock of how much you surprised me :shock: ).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!

PS Happy Thanksgiving/Holidays!!!
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for all these gifts....

Grandmothergamer

Ciane

Hrussio

I love what you picked (off my wishlist, of course I love them!! LOL) and they're very timely and helping to put me in the spirit of the holiday in spite of things going on around me! :)

Thank you for these nice messages and I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday too! :)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    jalapenobotjalapenobot Posts: 28
    edited November 2013
    Dear nobody thanks for the gift. When i get more sim points i'll give some people gifts but idk when that'll be :/ cuz money...and stuff :? :roll:
  • Options
    hrussiohrussio Posts: 99 Member
    edited November 2013
    Dear ava_rose86, thank you so much for the gift!
  • Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited December 2013
    Dear Azunza, Kayzee, BreeMiles, JackieMalek, Pixie, Naley, Loveless-Chocobo, Kryst51, kellycot, Sascha, Sherry, rednenemon, Alizatina, BigHuglyHag and Lotus !!

Many thanks for you all !!

Thanks to pegasas because... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you Kyrst51 and pixiegamer for sending me items!!!
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited April 2014
    Dearest Docusat,

Thank-you for the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery!

DOC! You slay me with love. ~weeps~

And,
    Thank-you for being just who you are! Your reputation for having a GREAT BIG heart and being soft spoken has spread far and wide. Your generosity and wisdom knows no bounds. I could TRY all day long and not live up to your example.
    Thank-YOU.
    ~soft smile~
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    ah how nice to see the thred that is par tof the origin of the forum we in.... hugs thread
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited April 2014
    Dear Aunza

Thanks so so much for the Deliciously indulgent bakery. I love it so much you're so sweet!! :) xxx

This was such an amazing surprise I was really not expecting it. I tried to write on your page but we're not friends ( yet) so I hope you see this here xxx :)
  • Options
    Bel008Bel008 Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited April 2014
    Aunza thank you so much for the awesome surprise. :mrgreen: I couldn't believe it when I look at the Bakery and it said download. :shock: Then I checked to see who was responsible and it was you. Thank you so much sweetie. *Happy Tears* *Big Hugs*
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited April 2014
    My dear Aunza and Docusat....

Omyyyyyy myyyy oh myyyyyy! Giddy diddy flipping delicious, first batch of cupcakes coming your way and Aunza's!

DSCN4101.jpg

I have had the most emotional day... You my dear dear friend and your partner in the delicatable type of crimes, have been running a muck (so to speak) with a large choco spoon and a pale of Strawberries, I imagine ;) Thank you so much for this treasured gift sent my way and so timely. I so look forward to spending some quiet time in the corner, sticking in a thumb to pull out a plum (Little Jack Horner. I think the nursery rhyme went something like that!) while giving my new sim friend, Ross the bakery, I so know he has been dreaming of. You have both truly made my day *Big squizable Hugs* :D
  • Options
    carla70carla70 Posts: 575 Member
    edited April 2014
    15420.jpg

Docusat and secret A,
    Thank you for the gift!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    those sheeps... me love them
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    DocusatDocusat Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited April 2014
    Aunza wrote:
    Dearest Docusat,

Thank-you for the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery!

DOC! You slay me with love. ~weeps~

And,
    Thank-you for being just who you are! Your reputation for having a GREAT BIG heart and being soft spoken has spread far and wide. Your generosity and wisdom knows no bounds. I could TRY all day long and not live up to your example.
    Thank-YOU.
    ~soft smile~

Aunza! *shakes head in disbelief* I've a houseful of guests that I have to get back to but I had to stop here first.

You humble me truly. I'm sitting here amazed. You call me generous yet you receive a gift and pass it forward to so many others. So many messages on my page today. So many people with smiles on their faces.

You, my dear are awesome. You're very welcome for the bakery and I do hope you enjoy it. But thank you more for being my friend and the sweetest, kindest person I know. I'll be by your page tomorrow to drop off hugs :)

• Options
    vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited May 2014
    I would like to thank lebree for gifting me the new manor venue. I am going to head to my game now & work into a house I am working on.